Kemo's mamma said:Ill bite but I am generally a private person, so I will just tease you :lol:
1. Im 42
2. on my second marriage to a guy 10yrs younger who is a military brat
3. I have one daughter age 16.5
4. My first husband was mentally abusive (ocassionally physcial) to me and an alcholic, he still is abusive to me mentally.
5. I did drugs for 11 years, stopped for like 8 then dabbled again.
6. Found the LORD 7 years ago and will be eternally grateful
7. I was molested as a child by my friends dad and was raped at 13.
8. I do not get along with my mother nor never felt close to her as she blamed ME for getting raped-that ended our relationship as I needed her at the time and was too frightened to tell my father. Although I forgive her-I realized while she can be a wonderful person but she is locked in her own hell, and all I can do is pray for her. Now she is ill with dementia and a heart condition so I have to take care of her more. Funny huh?
9. I love my father to pieces and is saddens me to see him get old and forgetful.
10. My father was a muscian/photographer so I have a great love of those things even though I cant play any instruments or have a good camera.
11. I really have a problem with people and I am very tolerant but when I am pushed too far-I shamefully become the old me.
12. I am a neat freak
I have seen and done more things than I care to mention, I can tell you I am a very complicated person, but one you can trust and rely on fully.
part of the reason i wanted to start it. there are lots of regulars in this forum and we know so much about our dogs i figured hey lets talk about the people behind the pooches. plus you never know who has gone through the same obstacles and such in life, then you find out and can have a tighter relationship with someone that understands you.KJsChihuahuas said::shock: WOW this thread makes me feel so much closer to everyone, like a for real family