Chihuahua People Forum banner

561 - 580 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
I love my two wonderful Chihuahuas, Elliot and Pippa!

I'm 22, and my real name is Emerald.

I'm dating the most wonderful man in the world. He adores me and makes me feel amazing. For the first time in my life I really feel loved.

I adore the music of Cake.

I love to sing and play guitar.

I do not handle rejection well.

I am still afraid of the dark.

I am crazy. Actually, I'm Bipolar but it feels like one and the same.

If I have a bruise, I must poke it.

I am a klutz. So, I have a lot of bruises most of the time. My talents include falling up stairs, falling on flat stable surfaces, falling downs stair, and falling off anything. I am also adept and running into things, knocking things over, and all other kinds of klutzy mayhem.

I like to watch things explode. I also like to have a hand in the explosion.

I think that it’s totally sexy when a man can play an instrument.

I hate it when I hear people telling children that they can be anything they want to be. It is not true, and I think that the rate of high school drop outs and teen suicides would decrease if we would stop lying to our children. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and you can’t always improve upon those weaknesses. Not every person can be a neurosurgeon, a nurse, a teacher, a farmer etc… it takes people with special skills and strengths to accomplish those tasks. I know that my parents and teachers told me that I could do whatever I wanted when I grew up, and that I was special. When I got to high school I said to myself “Well ****, I’m pretty much average.” I was no more special (and treated no more special) than the kid next to me.
Now, I am not saying we should tell our children “You are just like everyone else, and you most likely won’t achieve any kind of greatness.” Not at all. I think each child had endless opportunity, but that we need to stop idealizing life for them. Don’t give them a pair of rose colored glasses and then wonder what went wrong when they get angry and disillusioned once they hit about 15 or 16. Like my good buddy Billy Joel said in Vienna “Dream on, but don’t imagine they’ll all come true.”

If I buy a book and it’s a paperback, I need to buy the rest of the series in paperback as well else it bothers me to no end when I see them together on the bookshelf. When I started the Ender’s Game series by Orson Scott Card (love them, everyone should read it!) I was given the first book as a paperback for my birthday. Then the third book I could only find in a hardback. Blech! So, I bought it, but ended up buying a paperback copy later on.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My real name is Lucy and I'm named after the snoppy character

I'm 28

I dread getting to 30 and not have had any children.

I have a two year old cat who was my baby until Biscuit came along, now the cat wont come near me

I like to give people nicknames, i.e my last fella was "socks" because he wore white socks with black trousers, my new man is "Aspen" as he would like to live in Apsen

I have to pick spots & scabs, even my fella's

I have OCD when I comes to cleaning and things being in the correct place, especially in the kitchen.

I have a obsession with ladybirds and collect anything with them on (money permitting)

I have a debt problem due to an ex

I walked out of my job and told my boss to go stick it as she was bullying me and am now unemployed which I hate, however can work from home (set up home business) and spend 100% of my time with the cat and dog

I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show and have decorated my bedroom accordingly with pictures

I love to bake and cook and due to this am rather large (size 18 uk)

I'm scared of moths to the point of tears

I'v lost four friends before all of there 25th birthdays in car accidents

Stand by me by Ben E King song makes me sob every time I hear it

I'm addicted to checking Email / Facebook and now this forum every hour or so

I love bacon and banana sandwiches

My CDs are in alphabetical order

I have to have two over most things, one to use and one to store if they are small like phone charms, posh pens or, jewellry. I also have to have cemetrical arrangments on shelves or the window ledge with something in the middle this includes cushion covers

My brother and dad are both ex Army, im ex TA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im 20yrs old
I wear two hearing aids
Im a student nurse
I live with my mum & chi in a small village
When i was 7 i performed at the Royal Albert Hall in London
I was in dance school for 14years
I constantly raise one eyebrow at anything anyone says
I love driving fast broooooooooooom!
My mums my best friend
my fav pattern is leopard print
Working 52hours a week is making me extremely tired
I cant wait to get to know fellow chi lovers on here :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
I'm 21, 22 in a few months.
My real name is Louise
I'm currently on the blacberry hype and can't put it down
I work in debenhams
In 3 weeks I will be married :eek:
My dogs are my world
I'm happiest when I'm in the show ring and my dogs are having fun
I have 3 different ring craft training classes that I attend
I rescued my first chi from a closing down puppy farm
I listen to metal and rock music
I don't mix well with children .... Yuck
I like horror films but get too scared to sleep
I'm on the hunt for another chihuahua :)
xxx

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Just found this thread. Very interesting :)
My name is cheryl
I'm 42 My husband is 36
I've been married for 17 years, be 18 yrs.on september 19
I used to be a hairstylist
I live in central Indiana, but want to live by the ocean.
I am a stay at home mom, even though my kids are 10, 13, and 16 lol
I have a daughter and 2 sons
I love my kids more than anything
I love my husband but sometimes i want to hurt him ;) lol
I love making people laugh
I am rarely serious
I'm 5' and hate it
I have black hair
I am a Christian
I am a republican
I like bill o reilly and fox news :)
I love music and listen to it LOUD in my car with the help of amplifyer and subs :)
music styles i like are contemporary christian, christian rock, r & b , rap, but i dont' like country.
I love to drive
I love doing crafts and i'm pretty good at drawing
I can't sing or play any instruments, but wish i could play drums.
I've read the twilight series and have discovered I like reading.
I love the author L.J. Smith
I love dogs and if it weren't for my hubby i would have more than 3 right now. ;p
I have 1 sister who is 8 years older
my parents, my sister and her family and my family all live in the same neighborhood. LOL
My daughter(16) considers me her best friend :D :D :D
I love old people, especially old men *they're so cute and old ladies are grumpy sometimes*
I love sweets and need to drop 15 lbs
I think i have ADD and i'm disorganized :(
I want to learn to sew badly
I love my dogs but my heart belongs to Leila my beautiful chi girl <3

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi!
I am new here so I thought i would share a few things about myself.
I live in Goodyear, Arizona outside of Phoenix.
I live with my boyfriend and our 2 adult chihuahuas and 2 nine week old chihuahuas.
I live for my chuhuahuas and I also love chat rooms I own one of my own.
I am basicly a very isolated person I stay at home.
I have health issues.
I use the internet ie chat rooms and forums to keep me connected to people.
I don't drive right now so getting out to meet people is impossible and i don't work so no chance of meeting them there.
I am happy to have found this forum.
I am on Weight Watchers and luvin it! Just lost 20lbs! More to go.
I am younger then my boyfriend he is 61 and I am 47.
I am worried right now about my new puppies, will I love them like my other two ect.
I know I will, but I still worry.
Thank you for reading this,
Cathy

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
thought this sounded fun and I can't sleep!

My name is Sherri
I am 26 years old
I am an RPN/LPN at a nursing home
I have 3 chi's soon to be 4
My b/f is 6 years older than me but acts 6 years younger sometimes :D
I have 5 dogs in total, 3 cats, a fish, a hamster
I am really skinny 5'6 1/2 106 lbs soaking wet most of the time people envy my weight but I also get made fun of or asked if I have an eating disorder I DON'T!
I am 1/8 Aboriginal Mohawk tribe which is where I get my awesome olive skin, dark hair/eyes from
Me and my b/f have been together 5 years 3 months now sometimes I feel like it's been too long!
I am one of those people who are NEVER satisfied.
I have high expectations and feel let down when people don't meet them.
I have major road rage I scream and curse a lto while driving.
I blast my music and dance in my car while driving home late from work.
I feel awkward stopped at red lights and feel like the person beside me is always staring and 9 times out of ten they really are lol! (probably bc I am singing and dancing)
I can't sleep in the dark unless someone is sleeping in the same room as me.
I am always tired no matter how long I sleep due to low iron and b12.
I just applied to go back to school to do my RN crazy me!
I spend money like it grows on trees
I am an only child but have a half brother and half sister who I have not seen in 6 years.
Me and my b/f see each other 1 day a week and sometimes it's just enough LOL
I believe in ghosts! and am fricken TERRIFIED of them too
I have bagged a dead body before and didn't get scared or have nightmares but I did cry inside even though I never saw the person living (in school)
I LOVE horror movies most of the time I don't get nightmares
I have really VIVID dreams I wake up and remember every little detail even when they are so bizarre
I LOVE the colour pink practically everything I own is pink
I love dressing up my dogs and I don't care who knows it. Baby loves it too NInja hates it so I only do it for picture purposes now or if it's really cold out.
I have so much clothes I have to pile them in other rooms of the house.
If it's really cold out I get welts on my legs
I have severe allergies to cats and environmental things I sneeze 100 times a day no matter where I am
My hair is naturally curly but i straighten it every day.

I am going to bed now :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Do we??? Yay can't wait!!!
lol Yes! I LOVE pink, scary movies, remember ALL my dreams! I believe in ghost too and am scared of them lol I know most people find that silly but I have my reasons! I spend way too much money as well and dress my girls up and dont care what others think LOL I also have road rage Lmao! NOT terrible but I do get ticked off when people are stupid out there I don't drive but I always reach over and honk the horn when I can LOL :hello1: too funny! Does this count as my post? LOL Hmmm I'll have to think about the other stuff later!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
1) I'm 50, but most of the time I act like I'm 25.
2) I work as a lab tech and phlebomotomist for a busy medical center.
3) I have 4 children, 1 biological son and daughter - ages 22 and 30, and two step daughters - ages 28 and 26.
4) I have two grandsons and 2 grandbabies on the way.
5) I spent the last 10 years living in Ontario, Canada, and am thrilled to be back home to stay.
6) I love music - I always have some playing, and you might be surprised to know that I have tickets to see Kid Rock in February!
7) I love summer, hate the winter.
8) I am OCD, but it isn't overly severe.
9) I am a shopaholic.
10) I love African cichlids, and my husband and I are working on regrouping with our fish tanks and breeding now that we've settled in.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
lol Yes! I LOVE pink, scary movies, remember ALL my dreams! I believe in ghost too and am scared of them lol I know most people find that silly but I have my reasons! I spend way too much money as well and dress my girls up and dont care what others think LOL I also have road rage Lmao! NOT terrible but I do get ticked off when people are stupid out there I don't drive but I always reach over and honk the horn when I can LOL :hello1: too funny! Does this count as my post? LOL Hmmm I'll have to think about the other stuff later!!
Haha woohoo long lost twins! You should post more tho hehe

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
My name is Kerri, I'm 24, I live in Missouri
I'm a stay at home Chimom to Shayley & Kizzie.
I'm an only child but I have 3 half siblings I've only met once but stay in contact with.
I was raised by a single mother who is my hero.
My stepdad is from Scotland and is moving here within the next 2 years.
I am Dyslexic. (Which means I have a hard time reading, i can't tell time unless it's digital, I see "ghost & rivers" when I read, I can't drive or work, I am sensitive to smell and light, I have to reread everything at least 3 times to really understand it and I can't spell for the life of me.) Let's face it, I'm screwed! lol jk -- With amazing family & Fiance I am blessed and live life as normal as possible.
I love love music and if it isn't Country then it isn't music!
I love living in the country, I was born and raised a city girl but in my heart I'm all country. Always have been <3
I love God, I'm a Christian
I didn't find out I was Dyslexic until the age of 21. My whole life I thought I was dumb. Once I knew what it was it changed my outlook completly. If it would have been detected in school I could have got real help.
I refuse to read out loud to anybody....I have no hope lol
I can't sleep in the dark unless I'm with somebody. If I'm alone I have the TV on!
I collect anything with a Dragonfly on it and Hello Kitty. I also collect Windchimes & White Tigers.
I have one small tattoo on my wrist
I'll never live without a dog
I have a fear of flying (and never will!)
I'm terrified of bugs and if it buzzes in my ear I will scream extremly loud...lol
I LOVE Photography! I use my camera daily!
My cousin is a state trooper and I worry about him all the time.
I love shopping!
I depend on spell check.
My nickname is Mimi
My mom is my best friend and I love her with all of my heart. She's amazing!
I can't go anywhere without lipgloss.
I laugh at anything, I love to laugh!!
I LOVE scary movies!
I love Baseball! Go Cardinals!!!!
I'm scared of depression because it runs in my family.
I've lost my Grandfather, My cousin and My Uncle to suicide.
I believe in Angels.
I can't stand animal/child abusers they make me sick!
I cuss like a sailor!
I'm a girly girl!
My favorite color is pink.
I have a small family, only 4 cousins and we're all very close and see each other as siblings.
I can be serious when needed but I love to joke around and mess with people.
I love animals more than I love most people...I do love people though!
I'll always be a kid at heart!
I love my Shayley & Kizzie
Not a day goes by I don't think of my Angel baby (cousin) Michelle.
I can't wait to be a mom one day. I know that's what I'm suppose to be and can't wait!!
I love donating to animal shelters and helping out! I have met so many wonderful petlovers there that are heros to animals!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love reading all the profiles, what a great thread!!

I became a chi owner for the 1st time this past august
I am 27 years old
I live in Regina, saskatchewan Canada
I work in the disability department as an assistant and teach pole dancing for fitness as a pt job for almost 2 years now
I have 3 other fur babies, 2 tabby cats (tigger and Roo) and a bichon shitzu cross named Rocky
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years now
No kids yet
My father passed away last year from ALS, which runs in our family, so I may get the same thing also.
I have 3 siblings (1 older sister and 1 younger sister and my younger brother)
I dislike snakes and chores
And I have tank a huge liking to the colour pink

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I love pole dancing only did it once but it was fun I want to get one in my bedroom when I move hahaha! My uncle has ALS it's horrible! He lives in the nursing home I work at and has gone down hill so fast he uses a computer to talk and an electric wheel chair to get around he has a feeding tube and has no use of one Hand we don't think he's gonna live much longer he has alot of phlegm build up and the nursing home won't suction him anymore so my aunt has to spend hrs waiting at the emergency room to get it done now so sad! I really wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy I hope u never get it or anyone else in Ur fam

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I love pole dancing only did it once but it was fun I want to get one in my bedroom when I move hahaha! My uncle has ALS it's horrible! He lives in the nursing home I work at and has gone down hill so fast he uses a computer to talk and an electric wheel chair to get around he has a feeding tube and has no use of one Hand we don't think he's gonna live much longer he has alot of phlegm build up and the nursing home won't suction him anymore so my aunt has to spend hrs waiting at the emergency room to get it done now so sad! I really wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy I hope u never get it or anyone else in Ur fam

Pole dancing is awsome. Im currently doing lessons :) x

·
Registered
52 Posts
1. I'm 24 years old.
2. My name is Angel.
3. I don't have a Chihuahua but REALLY want one.
4. I love the Dallas Cowboys.
5. I'm currently looking for a job.
6. I used to have a Chug (part pug part chihuahua).
7. I have a mean cat named Libby.
8. I have a Betta fish named Twilight.

561 - 580 of 628 Posts