Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 60 of 628 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
This is a wonderful thread! Well.... here goes nothing. More about me:

1. I'm 19 years old.
2. I'm afraid of living alone, so I'm with my parents.
3. I'm the youngest out of four children, but not the most spoiled.
4. I can be judmental sometimes.
5. I've never really been kissed :oops:
6. I plan to work with a vet, but I hate seeing blood.
7. I'm so shy, sometimes I don't even speak.
8. My sister had a baby when she was my age, and ever since, I don't want any kids. Ever.
9. It's hard for me to get used to new people.
10. I :love2: anime and j-pop. ^-^
11. I'm 80% silliness when I'm alone, 95% seriousness when I'm not alone.
12. I'm very curvy--slightly overweight.
13. I cut my hair a couple days ago, now everyone says I look lke a guy. :evil:
14. I hate math and everything mathematical.
15. I used to live in St. Croix, but when I visited earlier this year I couldn't see how I managed. :?
16. I forget to do my laundry a lot... :lol:
17. I have a huge crush on Hayden Christiansen.
18. I'm deathly afraid of driving.

well... that's it for now! ^_~

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
blossom said:
I have a huge crush on Hayden Christiansen.
The first time I read that I thought it said Hans Christian Anderson and boy, did I think it was weird. :lol:

I don't know who Hayden Christiansen is but I sure don't think you're weird. You seem pretty normal to me, just got some issues to deal with, like the rest of us imperfect humans. I also think you're brave to put it all out there. :)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
vala444 said:
:D He's Star Wars Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, Rach... :D The new one :wink:

:? Who's Hans Christian Anderson, it sounds sooo familiar.....?
BTW, I love that you called me Rach. Everybody does. :)

Hans Christian Anderson was a Danish writer of many stories... The Little Mermaid being his most famous. It would be like having a huge crush on Dr. Seuss. :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I guess I am a bit late on Posting this but I hadent read this thread before.. I want to first say that this is a wonderful thread and after reading about everyones life and experiences I feel closer to everyone although I rarely have the time to post topics or reply to them.

1. I am 19 years old and I am still afraid of being alone in a house and am sometimes still afraid of the dark.

2. I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and came here to Florida when I was 7 because my Parents won the Lottery (not the money lottery but the citizen ship lottery)

3. Peanut is my first dog and I love him to death. He is a wonderful Chi and Im glad he was my first dog. He is like my son and am learning to let go with him ( I am very protective :) )

4. Three days ago me and my Fiance Matt adopted a dog. His name is Shrimpy and he is 4-5 months old and we think he is a german shepherd and retriever mix. Right now Peanut is mad at me because he doesnt like him but thats because they havent been introduced. (Shrimpy has kennel cough and we dont want Peanut to get sick, Shrimpy has already been vaccinated and is taking medication as well.)

5. I am current going to Florida International University where I am majoring in Psychology and I would like to be a criminal Psychologist in the future. Although I always wanted to be a Vet but the I cant bear the thought of having an animal die because I couldnt save him/her.

6. I am extremely Shy and I cant even believe I am posting something about myself :oops:

Thank you all for your posts and for helping me feel comfortable enough to post a little something about myself too.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi guys ... well I'll give it a go ...

1. I'm 30 and madly obsessed with my weight.

2. I have been married for 8 yrs and have a 7 yr old son.

3. Am currently having bouts of depression, to the point where I feel to run away from my family.

4. Have a problem with spending too much money, even when I know I have bills to pay.

5. Always wished I was famous since I was very little ... still do.

6. Still cry when I see pics/videos of my little Tequila.

7. Feel like I am a bad mother/wife.

8. Moved to the UK 3 yrs ago to try to grow up. I have always been very spoiled. Even when I was married and had my son, I lived at home and we had a maid, so I did NOTHING. First time I ironed/washed, etc was when I moved to England and had no one else to do it.

9. I hate ironing/washing, etc ... just about any homely duty.

10. Am very insecure about myself ... use humour/sarcasm to cover up.

11. Recently started driving AND have seriously bad road rage.

Thanks for letting me get to know you all better.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
well here goes-
im 21
have 6 dogs and 3 cats
stil in love with ex big time and shoulnt be as have new bf and am really confused as to what i should do
love dog showing
and car cruises
love fashion
my fave hanbag designer is anya hindmarch
my fave shoes are jimmy choo or manolo blahnik
i have big crush on brian out of backstreet boys
i am part time model
i have narcelpsy
:oops:
well thats all i can think of right now not a very interesting person ha lol
and my nan died not so long ago so iv had a real bad 6 months but they say it can only get better i hope

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
blossom said:
I have a huge crush on Hayden Christiansen.
The first time I read that I thought it said Hans Christian Anderson and boy, did I think it was weird. :lol:

I don't know who Hayden Christiansen is but I sure don't think you're weird. You seem pretty normal to me, just got some issues to deal with, like the rest of us imperfect humans. I also think you're brave to put it all out there. :)
Thank you so much, Rach!!! {Hugs} :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
My first post was very general, as I wasn't brave enough to dish out my life. But after reading everyones entries, I have a little in me, hopefully it won't run out... :lol: .

I was sexually molested at the age of four or five, in an elevator by a very old man. To this day I can't be alone in a room with an old man.

I was also molested by my step uncle when I was thirteen and have not yet told my dad since I am scared that I would disappoint him, and he might end up killing him. Other than Ash only you guys know, my mom would kill him too, so I haven't told her.

I've been recently diagnosed with clinical depression but refuse to take medication, because I have a highly addictive personality.

I attempted suicide once, and vouched since then that suicide would never be an option for me.

I was in a four year relationship with a guy who was physically, mentally, and spiritually abusive. He almost suffocated me in a bathroom for cussing at him.

I used a lot of different drugs in my late hs and early college years. I've done everything except heroine and opium. I've been drug free now for about 2 1/2 years. But still smoke cigarettes.

I met the person I want to be with for the rest of my life, no doubt.

My mom is my best friend, and knows every little detail of my life, except the molestation by my step uncle.

Right now I am trying to get through another one of my depression episode. I can feel it lifting...thank you KB Mamma.

Phew...that was a load off my shoulders... :lol: . Thanks for listening!!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
That is sad I am sorry you went thru that stuff also.....that is wonderful that you have a close relationship with your mom, it's important.
Dont ever think of suicide again (glad you arent) there are people that need you here like us :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, I am so glad I decided to look around the forum tonight and read this thread, it is a great one!
Tattdangel, I just found out about 2 weeks ago my aunt has that type of cancer you had and that's why she was never able to get pregnant. She and my uncle adopted a son 2 1/2 years ago. I am so happy you are cancer free, and it gives me a lot of hope for my aunt. :)

Ok, now about me... I am a very shy and quiet person usually. I keep most things to myself, and anything that I share with others is upbeat and happy and positive. However I think that I have changed drastically over the past year. Oh and I"m sorry this is like a novel, once I start I cant stop. I just hold it all in until I need to vent. And when I need to vent, a lot comes out.

1. My name is Christie, I'm 17 and I moved to California from Michigan 1 year ago. The grass isn't greener on the other side and I've had A LOT of problems trying to adjust and fit in here. I dont really have friends or anything here either. I usually talk to people back in Michigan online a lot.
2. I attended 2 highschools over 4 months until I finally convinced my Mom to "homeschool" me back in December. Lucky for me, I already have all my credits to graduate, and can take tests to get my high school diploma so I may be able to graduate early.
3. I love animals more than I love most people. I have 2 dogs, 3 lizards and one of my part time jobs is to work for a reptile breeder and she and her husband are amazing people.

4. I have self diagnosed myself with a sleep disorder and depression. And I have road rage.

5. I am extremely selfconcious and take everything personally. I was down to 97 pounds last year (I'm 5'4) and I would like to be that again. My parents freaked out thinking I was going to be anorexic and said how bad I looked and practically made me eat more. I was not anorexic. I'm now 8 pounds heavier and eat a lot. I am selfconcious about my legs...when I put them together, my knees dont touch, so it's like bowlegged almost...even saying that word makes me cringe. :(
6. I wont go out in a public place without makeup on... eye liner, mascara and coverup.

7. My newest job is at Hollister. A wonderful preppy clothing store owned by Abercrombie...I'm only working this job because my parents wanted me to work somewhere I could meet people my own age and make friends.

My 3 managers are all tall, beautiful, stuck up, indimidating, Vapid Skankbots

My first day was yesterday, and I dont want to go back. I hate people like that, and girls in clicks in high school who try to make you feel inferior and put others down Just to make themselves feel better.

8. I have a "boyfriend" whom I havent seen in almost a year because he's in Michigan. I'm afraid the distance is killing us and he doesnt love me anymore. I will get to see him in 25 days though.

9. My mom is the most beautiful, intelligent, caring, thoughtful, wonderful woman in the world. She is my best friend, and I would not be able to live without her. She remains positive and encourages me every day, even when I put her through hell complaining and stuff like that.

"If you're going through Hell, Keep going." ~ Winston Churchill
"NO ONE can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Elenor Roosevelt

*Cheers* Christie

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Seiah Bobo said:
My first post was very general, as I wasn't brave enough to dish out my life. But after reading everyones entries, I have a little in me, hopefully it won't run out... :lol: .

I was sexually molested at the age of four or five, in an elevator by a very old man. To this day I can't be alone in a room with an old man.

I was also molested by my step uncle when I was thirteen and have not yet told my dad since I am scared that I would disappoint him, and he might end up killing him. Other than Ash only you guys know, my mom would kill him too, so I haven't told her.

I've been recently diagnosed with clinical depression but refuse to take medication, because I have a highly addictive personality.

I attempted suicide once, and vouched since then that suicide would never be an option for me.

I was in a four year relationship with a guy who was physically, mentally, and spiritually abusive. He almost suffocated me in a bathroom for cussing at him.

I used a lot of different drugs in my late hs and early college years. I've done everything except heroine and opium. I've been drug free now for about 2 1/2 years. But still smoke cigarettes.

I met the person I want to be with for the rest of my life, no doubt.

My mom is my best friend, and knows every little detail of my life, except the molestation by my step uncle.

Right now I am trying to get through another one of my depression episode. I can feel it lifting...thank you KB Mamma.

Phew...that was a load off my shoulders... :lol: . Thanks for listening!!!
wow we have so much in common. thank you for sharing, it takes a lot of courage to share what you shared. (hugs)

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
First off Dori, I LOVE vanilla creamer in my coffee, Coffee Mate liquid to be exact! :D

Noah, I am the same way with my daughter. She has hardly ever been watched by anyone. I would rather have her with ME. I don't feel anyone else can watch/take care of her like I can. :wink:

Seiah Boo, I have depression too and what I take is called Wellbutrin. It is NOT addictive at all. It doesn't make you groggy, tired or loaded. It works great for me because I didn't want to be drugged. It's something you should really check out, it helps. :)

Victoria, you are one strong woman! I just adore you!

41 - 60 of 628 Posts