Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Lexie you look so adorable! It looks like you are having a very laid back day.

T I love that bed more and more every time I see it!
Thank you Amy Jo! Today has been very laid back for all 4. Must be the heat. I absolutely love that bed, and so does the pups. It's SO soft! I wish the one that I ordered in the Lynx fur would hurry and come. :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thank you Amy Jo! Today has been very laid back for all 4. Must be the heat. I absolutely love that bed, and so does the pups. It's SO soft! I wish the one that I ordered in the Lynx fur would hurry and come. :)
Today has been the same way for us today. I think the heat is making me not want to do anything but I know it is going to get worse soon.

I am so glad your Lynx fur is coming!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Aww T your pack always makes me smile, I saw your lynx bed is coming too, it looks amazing. Do you pups like to stretch out and roll and rub all into anything fluffy? My dressing grown has a really deep pile and Basil will spend ages rubbing and rolling around in it. I get a free leg massage every morning from him when I sit down with my cup of tea in it ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all!! All of your kind comments make me smile. :)

Yes, they adore rubbing on soft things. They rub their lil bodies all around, rubbing their lil faces against it. It's so cute to watch them. They make my every day brighter. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts