Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a question for all of you out there, maybe someone can help me. I have a female Chihuahua who is 2.5 years old. She has been litter box trained since she was a puppy and was always good about going in her litter box. But now for the past year she has this thing now where she will pee in her box but will not poop anymore. She does sometimes but not all of the time!
I notice she always seems to do it when she doesnt get her way, almost like shes telling me well hey if you dont give me what i want then I'll give you a little present! And sometimes I think shes just lazy! Any suugestions?? :!:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you. But my boys are 11 months and 10 months old and they still have accidents. Mainly because they think they are on their puppy pads when they aren't. :roll: Do you remember if you changed anything at the time she started her accidents?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have no suggestions but this sounds familar
I notice she always seems to do it when she doesnt get her way, almost like shes telling me well hey if you dont give me what i want then I'll give you a little present!
I have a cat that does that only she doesn't poop she pukes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh! poor kitty! My cat has the habit now of using our wooden floors as toilet paper. Everytime she goes #2 she wipes it on the floor! REally gross

1 - 5 of 5 Posts