Banned
10,706 Posts
Yay my favorite pictures! I LOVE outdoor shots! :hippy2:
Honey pie you look more gorgeous than ever...is that even possible?! :p
I bet your mama is looking super pretty too, glowing and all. :love2:

Lots of kisses to you both!

ps: Honey pie you come stay with Aunty LS in Canada anytime you like,
look at how well your dandelion pictures are blending with my siggy, you
are practically a part of our pack already! wink wink! ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay my favorite pictures! I LOVE outdoor shots! :hippy2:
Honey pie you look more gorgeous than ever...is that even possible?! :p
I bet your mama is looking super pretty too, glowing and all. :love2:

Lots of kisses to you both!

ps: Honey pie you come stay with Aunty LS in Canada anytime you like,
look at how well your dandelion pictures are blending with my siggy, you
are practically a part of our pack already! wink wink! ;)
Haha she's getting cuter every day! She's such a little lady now, not a pup anymore! :)

I don't know about mama glowing, perspiring in this heat might be more accurate! Lol.

Feeling a little guilty that Hon isn't getting her usual 2-3 hours of walks a day, I just can't walk that far these days :( so I take her out a couple of times a day to new and exciting places, she smells and sniffs for about half an hour while I sit down and then we walk for a half hour!

Oh LS, Honey says you couldn't handle her!! Hehe, she would certainly keep you on your toes! I think she thinks she is more Basenji than Chi!! Xx

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha she's getting cuter every day! She's such a little lady now, not a pup anymore! :)

I don't know about mama glowing, perspiring in this heat might be more accurate! Lol.

Feeling a little guilty that Hon isn't getting her usual 2-3 hours of walks a day, I just can't walk that far these days :( so I take her out a couple of times a day to new and exciting places, she smells and sniffs for about half an hour while I sit down and then we walk for a half hour!

Oh LS, Honey says you couldn't handle her!! Hehe, she would certainly keep you on your toes! I think she thinks she is more Basenji than Chi!! Xx

Well in that case, she'll FIT RIGHT IN!!! :p

You know for now, to help substitute for the length of your walks
you can play a lot of fetch & tug(if she's into it). It'll definitely help.

And no girl, you are definitely glowing. A pregnant mama is a beautiful sight!

How are you feeling by the way?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well in that case, she'll FIT RIGHT IN!!! :p

You know for now, to help substitute for the length of your walks
you can play a lot of fetch & tug(if she's into it). It'll definitely help.

And no girl, you are definitely glowing. A pregnant mama is a beautiful sight!

How are you feeling by the way?
Ha I'll ship her over! Be warned, for a little girl, she sure takes up a lot of bed!

We've moved house (again I know!) and new house has a really long garden with lots of grass, she loves to do zoomies! I got a grabber thing (like to pick litter) so I can pick her balls up without bending. I hide treats in the garden and she looooves finding them!

I'm feeling ok :) definitely got a handle on my sickness. Tiredness sucks, but Honey is happy enough to go to bed at 9pm for snuggles! Looking forward to seeing the babies again in a couple of weeks :) xxx

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Rach, those pictures are so cute! And Honey is developing into a beautiful young lady!

Glad you got that morning sickness under control! Those babies have one lucky mama!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ha I'll ship her over! Be warned, for a little girl, she sure takes up a lot of bed!

We've moved house (again I know!) and new house has a really long garden with lots of grass, she loves to do zoomies! I got a grabber thing (like to pick litter) so I can pick her balls up without bending. I hide treats in the garden and she looooves finding them!

I'm feeling ok :) definitely got a handle on my sickness. Tiredness sucks, but Honey is happy enough to go to bed at 9pm for snuggles! Looking forward to seeing the babies again in a couple of weeks :) xxx

Aww you are such a good mama to Honey, I just know you'll be an awesome
one to your precious little babies too. :love2: I still get teary eyes every time
we talk about it, because the story behind it is so beautiful and special. I'm
just so happy. Will you get new pictures of them in a couple of weeks too?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Honey is such a beautiful girl! Hun, don't feel bad about the shorter walks. I'm sure she's fine. You make sure you take care of yourself too. An hour a day outside is plenty. Hope all is well with the twins. My thoughts are with you. xxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts