Chihuahua People Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
I am so sorry about this accident! It must be really hard for you now...But don't blame yourselves, these things unfortunately do happen and it breaks our hearts... I've seen a thread that you are getting another puppy- that's really great, i think! Warm hugs from me!

Richie's mom

· Registered
341 Posts
I was so sad when I read this yesterday :( I had tears in my eyes and so did my mum when I told her. Nemo was truely such a beautiful little angel, and now he has his wings. He sure brought a lot of joy to everyone lives he touched and will be remembered forever. I am thinking of you and Kira, I can only think what a hard time it must be for you both. Please keep visiting and letting us know how you are doing, and keep us updatedon the possible new puppy.

· Registered
140 Posts
Your little angel

Your little Nemo is truly an angel puppy now. Comfort yourself with this thought: for his short time on earth, he brought you a lot of happiness, and you gave him a lot of happiness. Thank you God for creating puppies.

· Registered
7,226 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Like many others I dont know exactly what to say. Little Nemo was only with you for such a short time but Im sure he ment the world to if your anything like me I dont have "pets" they are family members. Once again Im so sorry.

· Registered
12 Posts
little nemo R.I.P.

Sarah, I hope you are doing ok. I still feel so bad for you. I just don't what to say. He was such a cutie. I feel bad for the other dogs too. Put a flower on his little grave for me and my aughter.

My thoughts are with you,
Robin and Katie :cry:

· Registered
53 Posts
I am so Extremley sorry for your loss! I dont know what I would do if somthing ever happened to my little boy! :( Stay strong! I will keep you in my prayers!

· Banned
23 Posts
:cry
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a little Pug in Oct. She was only 1 1/2. She apparently had a heart attack. I was so upset that I couldn't go to work that day. We found her dead in the early am. I had another dog, pug, at home but without her it was unbearable. 2 days later I went and bought another pug, Suzy, whom I have now with Rufus, my 6 yr. old pug. A week ago, I got a teacup chi, named Miles. He weighs only 1 lb. And in reading your message, I am now so worried that something could happen to him. Please accept my dearest sympathy for your loss. I understand.:

· Registered
479 Posts
Oh my god, I am closely in tears. I am so sorry this happened. I know there is nothing I can say to take away that pain - but.. We're all here for you if you need a shoulder.

· Registered
1,107 Posts
OMG! I am so sorry And I know how you feel. Dont blame yourself. I held the guilt also of losing a chi. Things happen that we have no control over. Would have, should, have, could, have. He was doing what he loved to do It was an unintentional unforseen accident no one is at fault. please don't beat yourself up over this. After time. I had gotten Lady and I would swear she was goliath reincarnated everything she did he had done he would place his paws a certain way on my face . Hang in there you hae us to cry upon and cry to ya hearts content

· Administrator
6,419 Posts
So Sorry

I,m so sorry to hear about that. It took my breath away. I am brand new to the site but WOW I really felt that. So sorry. Kay, Roxy's Mom

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.