Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
What a sweetie pie! I just got my little girl, Tina last week, she is 12 weeks old...if only they could play together...
Enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for such nice words, it is really heart-warming to hear others loving her too! I think she's gorgious!

Camilla said:
What a sweetie pie! I just got my little girl, Tina last week, she is 12 weeks old...if only they could play together...
Enjoy your new baby!
Awwww.... How nice! Do you have pictures of your little girl? Would love to see her! Too bad you are all the way across the world from me... I live in Norway, even though my fiancé is a Hong Kong man.. It is still too far away! ;)

Anyway, good luck with your baby and hope you will share more of her with us!

Here's another pic' of my youngest cutiepie:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I swear I have posted a reply to this, strange anyway here is what I thought I already said......

What do I think? I think she is one stunning beautiful little girl.
Congratulations xxxxx

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
absolutely beautiful girl and I love her markings, I think a little star in the making :D be sure to post pics of her growing up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rubyfox said:
I swear I have posted a reply to this, strange anyway here is what I thought I already said......

What do I think? I think she is one stunning beautiful little girl.
Congratulations xxxxx

You did send me a very lovely pm.. Was that it??:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
She's so perfect! I love the one of her yawning and the one where she's next to the big doggie. She's absolutely beautiful. It makes me want a long coat chi! Good luck with your newest addition!!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I am trying to post pics of my new baby and my girl Poppy....for some reason the site wont let me! I will keep trying...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts