Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Hi Deb, Mia, Raisin and Lily. Miss your sweet faces around here. I just love that LD outfit. Louisdog looks awesome on your girls Deb. And that pic of Lily with her little toy is just too precious! 馃槝

Registered
Love the pics!!!! Such sweet girls. <3 I know they make your Sunday a fun day! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Deb, Mia, Raisin and Lily. Miss your sweet faces around here. I just love that LD outfit. Louisdog looks awesome on your girls Deb. And that pic of Lily with her little toy is just too precious! 馃槝
Thanks Meoshia, I really like the LD also, so glad I have tried it. Lily love that toy, it's one of those stuff less toys.

Premium Member
They look gorgeous!. Lady had the top that Raisin is wearing. My husband gets a kick out of the French sayings on the LD stuff....he is somewhat fluent in French.

Premium Member
Ahhh Debbie, beautiful pictures as always. Delilah has one of those stuffless toys also, Duckie the Duck, it's her favourite. Might have to try Louis Dog range next lol :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
They look gorgeous!. Lady had the top that Raisin is wearing. My husband gets a kick out of the French sayings on the LD stuff....he is somewhat fluent in French.
I'm loving their LD clothes, I still think WL is our fav. I love the detail and color of this piece. Hope you are enjoyed your summer!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Totally agree with you, loving my Sundays! Having our pups around make it that much better! Lily loves getting under blankets and pops out to tease her sisters!

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhh Debbie, beautiful pictures as always. Delilah has one of those stuffless toys also, Duckie the Duck, it's her favourite. Might have to try Louis Dog range next lol :)
Hahaha, thanks Sally. I will get Duckie the Duck. They have always been their favorites, especially over time. I really like the Louisdog, so,so pretty. These are the first for each of them. I still love Wooflink the best.

Registered
They look stunning as usual! Wish I had a girl to dress up in all these beautiful clothes!
How are Mia and Raisin getting along these days?
I still have bailey! We are working with a behaviourist, it's been 6weeks now and I'm still having to keep them separated. The behaviourist is positive things will eventually get sorted! X

1 - 20 of 23 Posts