Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got so tickled at Jolie this morning. When i get out of the shower she always "hops" in to investigate and lick up some water. This morning she found something she wanted which happened to be a small tube of "lucky You" body wash. I turned around to see what she was doing and there she was on a towel chomping away at that tube. I told her "oh no! Jolie can't have that!" and took it away, putting it back in the shower, then went on with what i was doing. The next thing i knew, Jolie was gone. I found her back in the living room, in her bed, with the tube of Lucky You.
That little stink knew she wasn't supposed to have that so she left with it so maybe i wouldn't notice! I just laughed at her for being so sneaky. The Lucky You is now out of her reach and the shower door is closed. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper doesn't think Jolie's got a problem.

Hang on... let me go take my underwear out of his mouth so I can hear the rest of what he wants me to say....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Cooper said:
Cooper doesn't think Jolie's got a problem.

Hang on... let me go take my underwear out of his mouth so I can hear the rest of what he wants me to say....

:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts