Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOMEONE was digging in moms flowers....whoooo could it have been???

ACTUALLY, the story is, I got them new bones and although there were 4 of them on the living room floor Dane and Maggy decided ONE of them was the best and started stealing it back and forth, well Maggy would get it and not really want to chew it but just tease Dane so she would start running round the living room, he would start barking at her, (as if to tattle) and she would put it on the floor and roll it towards him with her nose, when he would go to take it she would GRAB it and run off!
NOW if Dane gets the bone Maggy will roll all over the floor in front of him, wimpering and looking very cute, soon as he goes over to her she GRABS the bone!
Anyhow, Maggy started hiding the bone in my flower bed! when I put a stop to that she would hide it in the couch cushons! hahaha they are HILARIOUS!

New Toy bucket, its like christmas!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, they are so funny! my friend gave me a great idea, we have a plastic kiddy cool out back and to fill it with dirt or something and hide things in it...I was thinking that may work with a pool full of pillows and toys too! LOL that would be so funny to watch! she seems to get bored easy!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such cute photos! I love the "it wasn't me" look in front of the flower beds..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts