Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh, what a little beauty!!! I have no doubt in my mind she is special, but can you share specifically what it is that makes her special? Snuggle bunny? Mama's heart-dog? Just curious! :)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, what a little beauty!!! I have no doubt in my mind she is special, but can you share specifically what it is that makes her special? Snuggle bunny? Mama's heart-dog? Just curious! :)
She is my first ever smooth - and she honestly doesn't do anything wrong, she is the kind of dog that really seems to know what I'm thinking & what I want , she is a poorly girl (asthma/bronchitis) and she never acts ill or sad she is a real star ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
She is always on the look out for cats ;)

She fits a puppia well - some of my others don't fit them and have Rogz jellybean harnesses :)
I like puppias as so easy to put on and take off :)
Our neighbours have cats which are able to squeeze through gaps much too small for my existing dogs - I know I'm going to have to spend a lot of time Chihuahua-proofing the garden!

The reason I asked about the puppia is that someone on another forum said her Chi was able to step right out of it.

I've been looking at Dog-games fleece harnesses or the Julius K9 harnesses - both do tiny sizes. Not cheap though, so I'll wait till he finishes growing before I invest in one!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She is my first ever smooth - and she honestly doesn't do anything wrong, she is the kind of dog that really seems to know what I'm thinking & what I want , she is a poorly girl (asthma/bronchitis) and she never acts ill or sad she is a real star ;)
When you said she honestly doesn't do anything wrong that reminds me of Lulu. We have to get on Gidget at times--which is no more than calling her name sterning more than once, but truly Lulu does no wrong, so I know what you mean. :)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been looking at Dog-games fleece harnesses or the Julius K9 harnesses - both do tiny sizes. Not cheap though, so I'll wait till he finishes growing before I invest in one!

I have some dog-games 'perfect fit' harnesses - I like them too as very strong (good for my chi's who love to pull ;) )

How old is your lad at the moment? What type of harness are you using at the moment?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts