Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

as anyone got tickts to the live8 concerts around the world, it is too clear world debt the concerts are in :

London
berlin
Paris
Philladelphia

you had to text in to get a pair of tickets it is not possible to buy them - well i texted for £1.50 and I have won tickets I am sooooooo excited I have never won anything in my life this is the artisits I am going to see ( although I would love to go to the one in phillie as they have bon jovi lol)

Annie Lennox
Bob Geldof
Coldplay
Cure, The
Dido
Elton John, Sir
Joss Stone
Keane
Killers, The
Madonna
Mariah Carey
Ms. Dynamite
Muse
Paul McCartney, Sir
Pink Floyd
Razorlight
REM
Robbie Williams
Scissor Sisters
Snoop Dogg
Snow Patrol
Stereophonics
Sting
Travis
U2
Velvet Revolver

not sure who velvet revolver are but he rest are brilliant I am soooooo excited , so is anyone else going ? :wave:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I cant handle the crowds, Its only 45 min away and I so want to see Keith Urban. Wish it would not be so wild. Philly doesnt know how to act :shock:

that is awesome you won tix!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Velvet revolver are basically whats left of "guns and roses". When Axel Rose left GnR the rest carried on as ...Velvet Revolver.

James

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i love joss , annie lennox, madonna ,snoop ....sighhh you are a lucky b***rd !!!!!
must be great to see them al live !! we want full report , missy :wink: !!

kisses nat

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
thats great that you got tickets i kept meaning to send the text but never got round to it have you seen it all over the news about people selling them on e bay

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is fabulous news. Well done for winning. I bet you could not believe it when you got the text to say that you had won :)

We texted from all three mobiles we had but were not one of the lucky ones, so we are relying on you to tell us all about it.

I am hoping the televised event will be good, but definitely not as good as being there and experiencing it. You are soooo lucky :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
joss stone used to go to my school,but i was only 11 when she was 16 so i didnt know her but i saw her lots and she hasnt changed much,she would always wear hippy clothes on non uniform day and would always win the school talent show!shes come back to school a couple of times and shes really nice and down to earth.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Guys I will take loads of pics , I cant believe it - I am still in shock i really have never won a thing in my life :lol:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Velvet Revolver has the lead singer of Stone Temple Piolets as their lead singer. They are so good and so was STP. You are soo luckey. I love most of those bands and singers. Have lots of fun and post pics.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts