Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stefanie_farrell said:
:D awww how come we never see the background in his pics? do you do that? or your cam?
i did it i do it to some pics it makes them stand out more and right now you dont wanna see my floor it has dog food austin ran threw the bowl LMAO hes so silly

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hes about 10 pounds now not really sure hes not to heavy cause i can still carry him to the store with me he hasnt gotten any bigger in the last month just fatter hes a little fattie lol

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Angel5218 said:
Oh I dont think he is overweight. His weight looks really good for his body frame
I agree, he's got a really nice tone to him. :wink:

Mr. Peepers was about 6 pounds at that age and now he is 12 pounds at over a year and a half. He's not chubby just a muscular guy. I love that he's bigger, I'm not scared someone's going to brake him. :lol:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Same with Tequila...she was probably around 4lbs at that age and is 7.5lbs now at 2yrs...very lean girl but quite muscular for a chi...everyone mistakes her for a min pin...course I cant see how they would mistake her for that other then she is big for a chi and black/tan.

As long as you can feel his ribs he is fine. Its when you can no longer see a waist or the abdomen tuck that you need to worry (like my Kylie...lol :wink: )

1 - 20 of 24 Posts