Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As a newbie i thought it would only be polite to say hello and introduce myself and my pack to everyone. I am, as of two months back an "acidental Chihuahua owner" with very limited prior experiences of Chihuahuas. I have met the occanional Chi but never really spent any time with them. By now i have spent hours reading up on them to better know what he needs from me. And then i found you guys who seem to be a gold mine of knowledge :)

Locco, the Chi, got is name from driving me completly "locco" for the first couple of day after i brought him home about 2 months ago. He ended up with me as i was to look after him for a week and the owner never came back for him. She simply told me...you keep him, I dont want him. That was the short version of the story of how i became an "acidental Chi owner". I think i am his third or so home in his young life so i didn't have the hart to give him up. No way did i plan to have two dogs at this time in my life, but now i do and we all had to make adjustments to our daily routines. Lady, my spanish rescue, used to be with me at work every day but i cant have the two dogs with me to work, so now Lady and Locco stays at home while i spend my lunch hour riding my bike back home to take them for a walk. Good thing i live close to work :)

That was a little bit about me and my Chi and how he ended up being a part of my pack. A few pictures below and a few more in my album :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous furry babies! Welcome!
Am really glad you could give that wee soul the love he deserves.
Shame on that loser that just abandoned him too, but their loss is your gain eh. x

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I have been browsing around a bit in the forum and everyone seem to be really helpful and friendly. I am glad i found this place :)

@Terri. You could not be more right, her loss our gain. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts