Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it normal for my 3 month old to lick my hands, face, feet, arms, fingers, and legs? or does she have a thing 4 kisses? she is even licking my hands as i type!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
My chi Buster would give me a bath if I'd let him! I think some just like to kiss more than others. :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what i figured,i was just curious. thanks! and wich of your cuties is buster and wich is mr.peepers?

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello Auggie gives me lots of kisses too. He knows dad doesn't like them so he doesn't kiss him :lol: He also has a serious licking ritual at bedtime :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she kisses 24/7! it's sooooo cute. she woke up just now and imediately gave me a smooch! and like magic she is once again napping(she is usualy in bed right now.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, my Prensa LOVES to give kisses and licks everything too. She used to lick a lot more when I first got her so maybe it's something the puppies will outgrow after a while.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think because she is still young she can still remember her mommy licking her to clean her and for love. So she is doing the same to you they love the salt in our skin i don't know where you live but i live in Delaware this has been one hot summer so i get alot of puppy baths :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
jamoka does it for like 10 mins when i wake up then another :lol:
10mins when he leave :lol:
10 mins after comeing back the room from not seeing me lol :lol:
10mins after i give him a treat lol :lol:
and like 30mins just before bed :lol:
and about another 5 mins while i'm sleeping! so i get it 24/7
:lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper licks constantly. Now that he's older, I think he's doing it when he gets bored as a way to release energy. He's completely obsessive-compulsive when it comes to licking.

Letting your little ones lick you is fun (if you like to be licked - some people don't) but you may want to limit their licking so they don't turn out like Cooper. That didn't sound right, but you know what I mean. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i spent the night at a friends last night. when i came home today i sat down with caesura. she started kissing my face. when i made her stop and sit in my lap, she stared at me, her body wriggling all over. finally she couldn't stand it any more and jumped up to give me more kisses!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
flute&chi said:
i spent the night at a friends last night. when i came home today i sat down with caesura. she started kissing my face. when i made her stop and sit in my lap, she stared at me, her body wriggling all over. finally she couldn't stand it any more and jumped up to give me more kisses!! :D
Welcome to my world. LOL

Cooper will do everything but have a stroke if I tell him to stop licking. I finally give in and let him do it. But it's really hard to make him stop when he's trying to lick someone that would rather not have their faces licked by a dog that just checked out his own rear-end. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts