Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

Havent been on here in ages, but I thought I would post some pictures of our new arrival Logan. He landed about 3 weeks ago, all the way from America. He coped brilliantly with the flight, no problems at all and he is the sweetest little guy, a proper lapdog! Couldnt be more thrilled with him. My mum adores him completely :D

With Pepa our pup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all :)

They love playing in the garden. We also have a couple of paddocks beyond the stables, one of which is chihuahua-proofed so they have plenty of space to run and be dogs! They even chase the labradors around.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a gorgeous boy. Love him!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a handsome little guy! Congrats!! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Very nice pictures of your newbie....I really like his markings and the "flying" picture is fantastic.

·
Registered
881 Posts
He is beautiful, there is a stunning picture of him on a table on the chi exhibitors group on face book don't know if ur on there or not?
I'm definitely jealous of him, where are all these stunning smooth coats coming from? I want one!!
Can't wait to meet him on sunday xxx

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is beautiful, there is a stunning picture of him on a table on the chi exhibitors group on face book don't know if ur on there or not?
I'm definitely jealous of him, where are all these stunning smooth coats coming from? I want one!!
Can't wait to meet him on sunday xxx
Is sunday the club show? I think we have our puppy entered there too.. maybe. I have another show that day, not sure if im going to it yet though. It was to give my basenji an outing before the Junior Warrant competition in a couple of weeks but not sure she needs it, so may come along to the chi show :D

I havent see the chi exhibitors group, would be lovely to see his pic as we forgot to get some outselves :rolleyes: Can you let me have the link to it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts