Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He is fitting in good; Sleeps in his kennel without whining, is doing well with potty training, sleeps through the night. He's amazing little boy. I can't believe he's going to be 10 weeks tomorrow. He's still at 1 lb 11 oz which worries me a little..but he's eating great and as much as he wants (and he's not losing weight.)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
He's adorable and sounds like a great dog! Not sure why you're concerned about his weight. At ten weeks, neither of my girls weighed anywhere near what he does and they were perfectly normal and healthy. Bizkit only weighed like 2 lbs. at 4 months and to spite a very crappy start before I got him, even he was healthy.
Your baby looks perfect to me! :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Love him

Don't worry about him not gaining of he's eating enough and doing the necessaries don't worry lotus didn't gain from 12-18 weeks only now is she starting to gain albeit slowly

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
OMG! HE IS SUCH A CUTIE! :D & Seems so well behaved!! I love his name too!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a cutie pie!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is very cute, and the picture of health for his age. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhh....sooo cute!!! I wouldn't worry about his weight. At that age ivy was only 9oz and it took her forever to hit the 1lb mark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts