Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went up to make my bed and this is what I found..yelled for my daughter to bring up the camera..
Umm excuse me, trying to sleep here.

No really, please leave, it's not time for me to get up.
Pretty sure you can come back later to make the bed.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
OMG!! Is that funny or is that funny?? I'm telling you, chis are soooooooooo smart and they're so darn cute!! That is seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen. He's lying in bed like a human! haha. Great pics!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL he's like that EVERY morning.. just doesnt want to get out of my warm bed. Yes the bed finally got made, he's mad at me for taking him downstairs but he'll get over it..Usually he stays in the bed while I try to make it, I pull the sheets up and he crawls under them..pull the blanket up and he doesnt move..I literally have to pull the sheets and blanket back down to get him..if he could get up and down on his own I'd leave him there but he can't..I have to lift him up and put him down. lol
He is sooooo spoiled it's not funny..

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's great i have 3 in my bed. People can't believe i sleep with 3 chihuahuas but really what do they expect us to do? put them on the floor???!! That is a GREAT picture i never get the good ones.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts