Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Barking at the gardener. :rolleyes:

Standing pretty.

Oh MoJie... there's room for two. Wanna join me?
:love3:

I love this carrier!! Thank you for telling me about it Moni!! :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That carrier is fantastic Lisa. So cute! Looks so well made. I love Lola's face in the one where she's barking. ha! So funny and adorable. Great pics!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
you already know my bf loves her!!...I love her big eyes!!!....MoJie might be too fat to be in that carrier..hehehe..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone!

LOL she looks so proud of it...love the cheeky wink at the end :D
Thank you! I snapped the picture just at the right time. Lol! :)

aww great pictures Your Lola is a cutie!!
Thank you Adrienne! :)

That carrier is fantastic Lisa. So cute! Looks so well made. I love Lola's face in the one where she's barking. ha! So funny and adorable. Great pics!
Tracy I totally recommend the Pet Flys carrier. This is my first one, but I can tell you there will be more to come! Lol!
Moni turned me on to them. It is very well made and they come in such a variety of styles. I was truly impressed when it came in. I think Brody needs one! :coolwink:
Lola is a nut! She thinks she's the toughest thing on four legs. Lol!:rolleyes:

very nice. lola looks lovely x
Thank you!

you already know my bf loves her!!...I love her big eyes!!!....MoJie might be too fat to be in that carrier..hehehe..
Hehehe! I know your bf loves her. :D
LMBO! MoJie isn't fat!!
Lola says she will curl up real small so MoJie will fit. The closer the better she says! :hello1:

She's so freaking cute! LOL @ the last one. Her & MoJie would make a fine couple. hehe
Thank you Heather! Yeah, I thought that last pic was soo funny. :p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Lola, I love your barky pic, and your wink is just way too cute! Your new carrier is fabulous! Mama is spoiling someone!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She's even cute when she barks! And that wink! What a little flirt! :) Hehehe. That carrier is AWESOME. I need it!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lola, I love your barky pic, and your wink is just way too cute! Your new carrier is fabulous! Mama is spoiling someone!
Thank you T! Yes, mama loves spoiling her. I have so much fun doing it!:D

LOL! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She's even cute when she barks! And that wink! What a little flirt! :) Hehehe. That carrier is AWESOME. I need it!
Aw! Thank you! Yeah, she can be a little flirt. Lol! :p

hahah great pics!
Thank you!! :hello1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts