Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Lola and her new sweatshirt. It was so funny, I put it on her and put her down on the floor. She wouldn't move a muscle!!! She just stood there and gave me the look saying, "Get this off, NOW"

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
awww she looks so cute in her sweatshirt.. she'll warm up to it eventually... once she realizes how well it brings out her coloring.. all the little boys will be all over her!!! :D :D then she will want to wear it everyday!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:D :D :D haha when i put dresses on my girls they won't move anymore either :D ...it is handy for posing though :wink:
she's a real sweetheart :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
LOL She's a cutie! When I first put Lina in her PJs she did that. She wouldn't move anything for anyone! Not even a treat! She got used to it though lol. Now she can't wait to have her little t-shirts and sweaters on.

·
Registered
746 Posts
:lol: you can tell Lola isn't too happy in the pics! Mo was the same way, but he eventually got use to them...although now he knows how to disrobe on his own :roll:

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!! I love the look on her face. She is such a sweatheart and a kisser. She has other clothes and is fine in them, I am not sure what it is about this sweatshirt. Maybe it is too small for her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts