Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's Bryan's secret to recovery from a hangover....snuggle sleepy time with Lola! She is such a daddy's girl, she can so no wrong! Lol.
This is what I woke up to today, so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aw just think he could have 2 little girls helping him get through the hangover. I would love it if you would ship Leo to me.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha, I've tried mentioning the second puppy, even lied and said I put a deposit down and he was ready to kill me, lol. Between you, Melissa, and Jayda, you would all have to share and pass Leo around!!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Awww that is so cute!

I will share Leo too! He can come to Texas and I will get him and Jaxx cowboy hats and they can be cowboy/dogs together.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Oh Zorana, she is so pretty, and so dainty!

Did you find your pups got more cuddly/chilled out as they got older?

I notice in your pics Leo is mostly tearing about and the older two are quite happy chilling out xx

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Zorana, she is so pretty, and so dainty!

Did you find your pups got more cuddly/chilled out as they got older?

I notice in your pics Leo is mostly tearing about and the older two are quite happy chilling out xx
Lola and Mojo are very relaxed, except at meal time, Lola spins until she practically falls over with excitement, lol. Lola loves to cuddle but only on her time and when she wants to. She also prefers to be with Bryan over me, unless she doesn't feel good. The boys prefer me.
I think they are calming down with age, they kinda do what we do, if we are lazy so are they.

Leo will be 1 in two weeks and he has tons of energy but he is also a cuddle bug too! He's always running around with his toys and scattering them throughout the house, he's a maniac!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Lola and Mojo are very relaxed, except at meal time, Lola spins until she practically falls over with excitement, lol. Lola loves to cuddle but only on her time and when she wants to. She also prefers to be with Bryan over me, unless she doesn't feel good. The boys prefer me.
I think they are calming down with age, they kinda do what we do, if we are lazy so are they.

Leo will be 1 in two weeks and he has tons of energy but he is also a cuddle bug too! He's always running around with his toys and scattering them throughout the house, he's a maniac!!
Have they always been relaxed? Hehe I can imagine her doing that, she likes her nommies then! :)

Ah Leo's energy levels sound familiar! My front room looks like a toy shop! :)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have they always been relaxed? Hehe I can imagine her doing that, she likes her nommies then! :)

Ah Leo's energy levels sound familiar! My front room looks like a toy shop! :)

I should have taken a picture of the living room before we left, toys everywhere and he killed a sock monkey. Lol.
Mojo and Lola used to have more energy but never like Leo. And my sister's long coat chi carter is crazy hyper, seems like the long coats have a lot more energy!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I should have taken a picture of the living room before we left, toys everywhere and he killed a sock monkey. Lol.
Mojo and Lola used to have more energy but never like Leo. And my sister's long coat chi carter is crazy hyper, seems like the long coats have a lot more energy!!

Poor sock monkey! I've bought Honey a Grrona toy after seeing it on one of your posts too lol! :)

Maybe it is the LC's! I didn't know if your older two played more together so used more energy.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts

Maybe Toby is secretly a long coat, then. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lol is Toby as mad as toast too? :) he looks so cool and collected in pics, and I know you walk him as much as I walk Honey!

Yes! He's a nut :)

The only reason he is more mellow sometimes is because we walk like a couple of lunatics every day! He still bounces off the walls sometimes.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Yes! He's a nut :)

The only reason he is more mellow sometimes is because we walk like a couple of lunatics every day! He still bounces off the walls sometimes.

I honestly didn't know Chi's had this much energy lol! My old chi literally just slept, the lazy bum!

Does Toby get over excited? Honey will bark at me and try to bite when she wants to play, which is 24/7! Got another few sessions with her behaviouralist coming up, so will address it with him, just wondered if it was common, as all the other young Chi's on here seem like angels in comparison x

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I honestly didn't know Chi's had this much energy lol! My old chi literally just slept, the lazy bum!

Does Toby get over excited? Honey will bark at me and try to bite when she wants to play, which is 24/7! Got another few sessions with her behaviouralist coming up, so will address it with him, just wondered if it was common, as all the other young Chi's on here seem like angels in comparison x

Sometimes he gets over excited- but he doesn't bother me. He chases his tail when he gets excited- he sometimes will do it for 30 minutes without a break.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts