Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lola had the greatest time playing outside, Oh god I couldn't even get her back in the house! Haha.

:sniff: What is that??

Oohh I like that!

Woo LOOK AT ME GO!

Hmm...Interesting

I think I will lay here and eat grass

Hum...Arn't I the most prettiest dog ever??

OH GOD A STICK! RUN RUN!!

Huh?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha! Yeah that was exactly how she was acting. She saw it and she is like..."what is this....A REALLY UNTASTY STICK!! OH GOD! RUN RUN RUN RUN FROM MOMMY!" haha it was really funny.

yeah, bleach is the only thing that kills parvo. the grass was dead for about 2 weeks...haha.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Aww, she is a cutie :D

I wouldn't let my chi puppy outside in an area that was known to have parvo, though, until she had her last set of shots. I would be unsure about whether or not the bleach actually killed it. I think that it is too big of a risk to take, imho.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, like I said bleach is the only thing that will kill parvo that isn't on a dog. She has had two shots and is getting another one in a week.

She is doing great though, she is extremely healthy. I think she may have a bladder infection though, I think I will take her in to check.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
The bladder infection would explain in your one post, how you talked about her constantly peeing!
Let us know what the vet says!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will keep an eye on her peeing, and she goes in in two weeks for her last shot, so I can check it out then if it gets worse.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts