Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
How wonderful ! She is a real model.....look out Tyra ! It's no wonder they picked her......she is so adorable !

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
awww thats great she is famous - first Ritz and now Lola - we are going to have some diva like pooches soon who only drink evian water and bath in Crystal lol :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
usmcjess said:
Now Yoda needs to be famous :D

Do you know if they have xxsmall harnesses? Yoda cant wear a collar until I find out if he has a Collapsing trachae.

i was told to use a ferret harness for chiwi when she was smaller (at 1.6 pounds there isn't much out there for her lol)

i found a really tiny harness for her at a specialty store, they don't ahve an on-line shop just yet though :? you can always as one of the girls here that makes them to make you a custom made one for your lil man. that is what i ended up having to do with chiwi (since i couldn't find a ferret harness) and then i found her xxxs harness.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think she has any super small harnesses. The smallest harness that I was able to find for Lola was at a local boutique. It was by this company: http://www.sylvans.net/

Do you know how big he is around his tummy? Maybe I can help find you a teeny tiny harness. *s*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts