Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Lola has had a few days to adjust she's not scared anymore. She's been playing all day with Tillie. It's wonderful to see.

They were on the stairs playing like mad lol. Ignore the bashed up wall. A certain long haired Chi called Lola wrecked it during that wreck everything in sight stage. I caught her happily muching on it one day!! It's still gotta be fixed.

Tillie Mint

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw such great pics. Nothing like a good play session! I'm glad they are getting along and having fun. :)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I can't believe the change in Lola. She was terrified at first. It warms my heart seeing them playing like that. I think Lola needed that. Cookie is just too old to keep up with her. He's happily sitting back on the sofa watching them play.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh, what wonderful news and great pics of the girls playing together.. Just took a little adjustment time for Lola..lol They are both adorable.. and I am so happy for you that things are working out smoothly. Deb

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh they are having so much fun together! I love it! Both so very cute! Love the pics!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What awesome pics Marie!! They will wear each other out and then be so sweet when you want to sit down and have a cuddle. They are both darling!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Yeah I can't believe the change in Lola. She was terrified at first. It warms my heart seeing them playing like that. I think Lola needed that. Cookie is just too old to keep up with her. He's happily sitting back on the sofa watching them play.
This is a wonderful outcome--
I am so happy for all of you! :hello1:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, how sweet are those pics!! It must make you smile so much to see them playing. :) Both are beautiful girls! Tillie is very pretty - her coat looks so nice & soft & shiney. I love her name btw...we often call Matilda "Tillie". hehe

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Sooo cute to see them together!!
Really pleased they are gettin on now.
You must be over the moon though!! lol

They are both gorgeous girls! xx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Nearly missed this !oh best thing you did,they will have so much fun,see all that worrying for nothing,THINK POSITIVE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts