Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Chi Lola 2 days ago. she is a real sweetheart - and nuts! but she is a pup after all! :)

here she is (with my cat Tilly) chilling on the sofa

catching up on sleep

looking cute

I'm in love! :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So cute! I love the floppy puppy ears! Roxy is starting to grow out of hers. They're actually starting to curl backwards now! I'm glad Lola is such a sweetheart already! Cute cat too! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
;)thanks guys! my cat 'Tilly' and Lola are best friends already! they play together all the time, chasing each other around the house. they are taking turns in who chases you. lol the only thing my Tilly is not to keen on, Lola always steals all her cat toys and carries them into her crate and places them into her bed. she has got a nice collection now, loads of cat toys, dog toys and a couple of socks! :D but this morning, i saw Tilly licking Lola's face, when she was sleeping! so cute!! and later i caught Lola licking Tilly's leg, when she was relaxing!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't believe my luck either - so glad Lola gets on so well with my cat! I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome - and they became friends so quickly!! :) Yesterday the two of them were sleeping on the sofa again, tilly was pressing herself against Lola and Lola put her paws around Tilly! so cute!! I took a photo - I have to upload it later! :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Aww that's great how their friends, Cici and my family cat don't get on, well Cici means well and just wants to play the the cat's just not for having it lol Lola is a little sweetheart and I love her ears!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts