Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's not as fearful as she was a week ago. Time goes by so fast, she's already been here a whole week,,hard for me to believe. :) She acts like she's really happy to be here. The woman i bought her from hasn't inquired about her. That's ok with me,,i'd rather she didn't. Lola is in full heat now and even Boomer is in love. :love1: I'll be glad when that's over, it's a mess keeping everybody separated. :) Here's a couple of pics taken this morning. :toothy4:
I see a smile in her eyes now:

Of course Boomer had to get in on the picture taking! :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh shes a doll! I am glad she is doing better :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I think she is pretty dog-gone special! :D Funny how things turn out isn't it? I'm the dog finder in this family but hubby found Lola while i was at work. I would have never found her because i didn't even know "Livedeal" existed and that's where he found her. I'm so glad i was led to rescue this precious little girl. She is so sweet and gentle, i don't know how anyone could be mean to her.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
She is so sweet and gentle, i don't know how anyone could be mean to her.
It often seems that those are the ones most likely to be mistreated. It's like evil people can't bear to see so much sweetness so they lash out at it. If there's a God, those people will fry in the hot place. :twisted:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts