Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks AJ and Kitty!! Unfortunately the dress was to big so Ava decided to wear it !

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh NO!!!!

:(

Lola must be the exact same size as AJ then!
I tried it on him in the store and it was too big on him but I thought Lola was bigger than him for some reason.

Absolute bummer, I am so sorry Adrienne! AJ and I will get Lola another pretty that FITS!

I love that mug.. I wanted it for myself, but there was only one!
Enjoy mama!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
PS.. I freaking love that dress! it's the prettiest thing I've seen dog dress wise in a while.
They had Tutu dresses but those were all huge! :(

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Awww...soooo cute! Looks good on her even though it didn't fit Lola. Nice job kitty!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That dress is very very cute, and love the mug.
I tried to be practical :lol:

I use a coffee mug every morning and my dog is dressed in an outfit everyday.. :lol:

That said, I own two dogs who do not like treats (well dog ones anyway aside from that stinktastic bully stick) and who do not play with toys. ( I have no idea why)

So that stuff is always off my radar, I am blown away at all the doggies here who love that stuff! I bought AJ some small tennis balls (Just like Brody's) because they are so cute.. he sniffs them and walks away.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the dress to Ava has gotten 3 compliments so far and it dosnt hurt her legs to wear it... Lola is 4 lbs and is a xs I love the cup Im going to use it for soup and hot chocolate :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely gifts! I love the dress, so so pretty, and the mug is awesome! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I tried to be practical :lol:

I use a coffee mug every morning and my dog is dressed in an outfit everyday.. :lol:

That said, I own two dogs who do not like treats (well dog ones anyway aside from that stinktastic bully stick) and who do not play with toys. ( I have no idea why)

So that stuff is always off my radar, I am blown away at all the doggies here who love that stuff! I bought AJ some small tennis balls (Just like Brody's) because they are so cute.. he sniffs them and walks away.
Have you tried the squeaky ones? Sometimes those ones do the trick. :D

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Nope! I got him a latex octopus, a fuzzy squeek thing and some other rubber thing.. he sniffs them and licks them for a few minutes and then walks away.

He actually does carry around my cats catnip mouse sometimes and his favorite pastime is shredding toilet paper and newspaper.. ugh

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That dress is toooooooo gorgeous!!!! Beautiful! Ava looks lovely in it. The mug is great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts