Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks so cute. I like how Cookie is looking at her. LOL! She is a doll.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehe good comments right?! what are your plans for tomorrow night?
I love the collar on her shirt :D
I'm just going over to my sisters to help her pack because she's moving house on sunday. She lives in a flat but is pregnant so she's rented a house closer to home. I'm helping her with the moving. We're just gonna all pack up her stuff, watch x factor and get a curry, nothing special.

Yeah I get good comments on Lola. There's this guy who is always there when I am getting the train and he loves her. Last time I had a little boy come sit with me the whole way asking me questions about Lola, he was so sweet.

My sister drove me home last time and we were at the petrol station and I was minding my own business sitting in the car with Lola. Then this guy came back to his van, got in and as he drove out he held up someting in the window pointing to it. Me and my sister were like "what the hell is that" Then we realised, it was a dvd, Beverly Hills Chihuahua lol. Funny how he happened to have it in there lol.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looks so cute. I like how Cookie is looking at her. LOL! She is a doll.
Cookie and Lola love eachother. I don't favour her, he doesn't like clothes and being messed about with that's why he hasn't got anything. And Cookie is old now and prefers staying in in his cosy bed so that's why he's not coming when I help my sister move.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Lola is so pretty, I really like the collar piece of her costume and the color suites her perfectly. Does the Cookie man get jealous of her and her puppy cuteness?

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I'm just going over to my sisters to help her pack because she's moving house on sunday. She lives in a flat but is pregnant so she's rented a house closer to home. I'm helping her with the moving. We're just gonna all pack up her stuff, watch x factor and get a curry, nothing special.

Yeah I get good comments on Lola. There's this guy who is always there when I am getting the train and he loves her. Last time I had a little boy come sit with me the whole way asking me questions about Lola, he was so sweet.

My sister drove me home last time and we were at the petrol station and I was minding my own business sitting in the car with Lola. Then this guy came back to his van, got in and as he drove out he held up someting in the window pointing to it. Me and my sister were like "what the hell is that" Then we realised, it was a dvd, Beverly Hills Chihuahua lol. Funny how he happened to have it in there lol.
ohhh yes I remember she was pregnant :) so exciting! your plans sound nice though take out and tv is one of my favourite things to do.

awh Marie that little boy sounds so sweet bless him. kids are always interested in animals! does Lola like the attention or is she shy?

ahahaha the guy at the petrol station sounds hilarious :D how random he had it in his van :p

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ohhh yes I remember she was pregnant :) so exciting! your plans sound nice though take out and tv is one of my favourite things to do.

awh Marie that little boy sounds so sweet bless him. kids are always interested in animals! does Lola like the attention or is she shy?

ahahaha the guy at the petrol station sounds hilarious :D how random he had it in his van :p
Yeah I know and he was hippy like too. We couldn't work out what the hell he was trying to show us at first then we realised. He was laughing and pointing to the dvd lol.

Yeah the boy was so sweet. He asked a million questions about her and stroked her. Lola isn't shy at all she loves people.

I love seeing my sis and it will be nice getting takeaway and watching tv together while we pack.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts