Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure why, but Lola's racing stripe, which was prominent when she was under 5 months old, then seemed to fade.....is now getting darker again.
She'll be 1 year old on the 26th :O

Zoom

Tire Tracks

Where Lola goes, Mateo goes - The Fight Club is ALWAYS OPEN !

She's not afraid of man nor beast....not fond of close ups however !

Yaaaaaaaa !

I believe i can pass through the bed if I push hard enough

Or, I could just have a nap

·
Registered
497 Posts
lol her face is too cute.

I dont know about the stripe returning... never seen it happen before. It's pretty though

·
Registered
708 Posts
That is one of the things i love about chis - they keep changing colours and you never know what's going to happen next :D
I love Lola's colouring! Aww and the last picture is so hilarious LOL

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
She's adorable! Great pictures!

Dogs coats frequently change from puppyhood to adulthood. She appears to be a black sable fawn. She'll probably keep her "racing stripe". Phoebe is too, but it was more noticeable when she was younger but as she's aged its lightened.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She appears to be a black sable fawn. She'll probably keep her "racing stripe". Phoebe is too, but it was more noticeable when she was younger but as she's aged its lightened.
It was really black when I got her. I just noticed in the last month how
much darker it got again.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Alan your pics and captions always make me smile and chuckle! Lola looks rockin' in her stripe--I miss Brucie's racing stripe...it sort of distributed throughout his coat I guess. You are looovely as always Miss Lola and you too Mateo!! :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
That is interesting! Its so funny to see the fur change as they get older. Luna is having some changes too, she's getting some white patches on her black fur. She will soon be 5 months. Will be interesting to see how it changes over the coming months

1 - 15 of 15 Posts