Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's the gorgeous Billy. Lolly got her package this morning and we couldn't wait to open it. Inside was a lovely card ( Lolly's answer is a big YES Billy) There was a cute pink frame with a lovely photo of Billy in it for Lolly to keep. She's gonna take it to bed with her and look at it while she falls asleep dreaming. She also got the most gorgeous little diamante pink heart charm which she has on now, it matches her id tag. And I got my fave chocolates too!!!!!! I'm gonna be tucking into them tonight lol.

Everything was beautifuily wrapped

The card is so sweet and Lolly loved it, especially because you called her her nickname Lollipop :) ( That's so thoughtful of you Rache )

I LOVE this little charm and it goes with her id tag and collar which is very important to a girl these days, everything has gotta be matching.

She's keeping the pic of Billy in the frame :)

Thank you Rache and Billy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww that has made my day! How sweet is lola. I'm so pleased you like them!

And i just know Billy will be thinking of lola too......he's got it bad i can tell you!

hahaha

lots of love x
lol thanks Rache I really love everything, you were so thoughtful with your gifts xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great gifts!
How cute is that wee pic of Billy for Lola to keep!
I love the little charm too, so sweet and girly. x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful baby girl, and awesome gifts!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, so cute. i love the pictures, especially the last one. nice presents too. Lolly, you have a nice valentine boyfreind :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts