Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Awww Joey and Fizzy should have babiesssss! They are so cute together!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Awww, it looks like you had a great time! There's nothing like getting a group of chi's together. Where did you get her black and white dress? It is just too cute! :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hello! What fantastic photos, thanks for sharing them.

I am looking for a little Chi girl similar to the fawn one in the Minnie and Elsie pics, do you know how I can contact their owner to ask where she got her fawn Chi from?

I would be really grateful for any info. I tried to ring the Unsworths today but they were out. They were recommended to me by someone who has one of their puppies and he's similar to the fawn one in the photo's. The person who recommended this site has been so helpful to me, and mentioned that you got Joey from the same breeder as her. Joey is so cute, I want a smooth coat fawn lady Chi, but with fluffy ears and tail if possible.

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Lottie said:
Hello! What fantastic photos, thanks for sharing them.

I am looking for a little Chi girl similar to the fawn one in the Minnie and Elsie pics, do you know how I can contact their owner to ask where she got her fawn Chi from?

I would be really grateful for any info. I tried to ring the Unsworths today but they were out. They were recommended to me by someone who has one of their puppies and he's similar to the fawn one in the photo's. The person who recommended this site has been so helpful to me, and mentioned that you got Joey from the same breeder as her. Joey is so cute, I want a smooth coat fawn lady Chi, but with fluffy ears and tail if possible.

Thanks for any info!
Im looking for one just liked minnie :D :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts