Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
our TV is showing pictures also of an explosion on a bus :( and saying there are explosions on 3 buses now :(

somepeople won't be going home today :(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
This is terrible, I'm trying to contact friends from London who are working in the central area but supposedly some mobile networks are down :(

Police are confirming at least 6 explosions now.

Whoever has planned this picked the "perfect" time, when police numbers are down from being drafted all over the UK for the concerts and then the G8 summit. How terrible...my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the people injured.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
there just saying at least six explosions and at least 20 dead and they are now sayin it is a terror attack god this is scary

that's what i heard here on the news too just now :? djeezes ...that's so scary !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
837 Posts
First thing it said on the TV was a power surge but now apparantely its a terrorist attack :( because they all went off simultaneously or something and it was buses as well as trains :?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Help.....My uncle was in liverpool st at the exact time.......I need to find out if he is ok.......o dear help :cry: :cry:
Why have people done this who has the right?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
393 Posts
OMG, it's horrific, like 9/11 or Madrid all over again.

How can this happen, who are these demons that cause so much grief & pain?

Prayers & love to all those in London right now. :cry:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
o no i hope he is ok i just see some real bad stuff on the news they were trying to resusate a man it was horrible i hate it when things like this happen and its so so close to home

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
We're shocked to hear about the explosions too. It's been the breaking news here in New Zealand (after 11 pm on Thursday night here now, 11 hours ahead of London). My daughters (in NZ and Sydney) have been trying to contact close friends of theirs who are living and working in London and always use the tube. Also one daughter's BF's sister lives and works there and she & BF always use the tube. So we are all worried too.

Prince William is still here in NZ and so are the British Lions' Rugby team and a lot of their British supporters who have come here to watch their matches so they must all be worried about loved ones back home.

Our prayers are with all those who are worried about loved ones. It's such a terrible time, we hear even the mobile network has been shut down. My daughters have been trying to make contact with their mobile phones. :cry:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
They are comfurming they are terrorist attack's i think they'll hit all the main city's. Im sorry but i think tony blair should forget about Afica and think about his own country!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Hi everyone!
It was in Russel sq and kings cross and I beleive other surrounding stations. This is seriously scary as the picadilly line is up the road from me and my family are constantly using that line aswell as others. My frined and I were going Oxford st (but I got up late.. and couldnt be bothered) and we would have got a tube or bus there. I had a bad feeling about tubes recetnly.. down Oxford st the other day I refused to get a tube home and demanded getting on a bus to my mum. Anyway Im so glad almost all of my family live in Birmingham at the moment and my mum..brothers and sister I know are safe (most of us in the house...cant really go anywhere..my lil bros at school at the moment) My brother-in law's cousin I think was on a tube behind... we got in contact hes fine I beleive.. so thats good. But Im waiting for the news on how many dead ect... I dont beleive I know anyone hurt (I hope not anyway) But am really feeling for their families and friends.... xxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 232 Posts