Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think our next (FUTURE) long haired will be chocolate & cream OR black & white.I love those colors.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Same here when we do get another probably after the kids are all grown and moved out. I want a L/C blk/white.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I really want a long hair chi,,,jet black & female. I have been looking for quite some time. I hope I find one soon and if I can't I will get black & white

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 2 long coat dont really shed bad at all,but my short haired one does!!Her hair is thick though so maybe down the line of her past,their was some long coat there.When we take our long coats to the beach,sometimes people think they are papilons.Our human kids are all grown.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I totally understand why you want one!!

At this moment, I'm in contact with a breeder for a smooth coat female. But my next chi after that, will be an longcoat choco male from russia.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Milo is a long coat :) Whenever I used to imagine having a chihuahua (which I thought would never happen!) it was always a long haired cream one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i have just purchased a black and tan long haired i think they are so adorable fell in love with him cant wait to get him home xxx

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Long coat chocolates are my weakness. =D I wanted a black and white long coat; but until I'd seen Sushi (And Finn on here!!) I didn't know they came in such a 'dark chocolate.'

1 - 19 of 19 Posts