Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well some of you may (or may not haha) remember me. I kinda disappeared a few months back, things were very busy. We moved, and we added a new family member (Great Dane pup in the other pets section) and so everything has been crazzy. But I'm going to try to be more active on here again and take more pictures of the kiddos! Her are some links to my flickr albums of Phoebe and Schroeder!

Here is Phoebe and Schroeder http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622574289705/

and here are some of Schroeder and a Pug from a walk in the park today. Had to take advantage of the fall setting!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157622698601428/

Anywho - hope to talk to you all and see more pics of your beautiful babies soon!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pictures Quinn!! I think that Phoebe has the most beautiful and expressive eyes. And Schroeder is a doll. They look like two peas in a pod. They get along well? Sure looks like it. What cuties.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I like a lot of the pics I took today in the park, I also like the shadowy ones of Phoebe and Schroeder. Phoebes eyes are very penetrating, I think she's always plotting something haha. Schroeder is a very sensitive soul. Although Phoebe's rubbing off on him (in a bad way!) She's such a brat! Very much a diva dog, although she's also VERY tough!

Do they get along. I think they do. They are like real human siblings, they LOVE to fight. There is never any bloodshed, never any injury what so ever, they just like to attack each other. But then they curl up together to sleep. Crazy kids! Haha.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Claire! I really liked the shadowy wood floor ones too. As soon as I saw them playing there I was like "WHERE IS MY CAMERA!" haha.
I also agree they are gorgeous but I may be biased ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!
Its so funny when people say they look alike because all I see are all the differences. haha

I'll admit I've been neglecting to get them out as much as I should and I would like to. Phoebe doesn't LIKE to go out because she's a bratty diva girl haha. If it too cold for her, in her opinion (which is like anything below 70) or too hot she wont go, and that in turn affects Schroeder which isn't fair. So he's been coming to the park with me now. Although its starting to get a bit cold for him too. But he really enjoys getting to run in the grass so I think he's happy.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Aww Phoebe sounds like a right little madam, my coco is the same. She was sitting infront of the fire lastnight after I had her and Deano out a walk, i was just thinking to myself "what is this little woman like, she loves toasting her toes" hee hee x

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww Phoebe sounds like a right little madam
At first I read that as madman and I was like yes she's a raving lunatic! She's such a beastly little dog. My boyfriend gets so annoyed with her constant attitude but... i jut say she has personality :p
Its a constant battle of wills with her, she's a loving girl but also quite the spitfire.

But I guess she's also a bit of a madam!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and she has such a sweet face aswell u'd never guess lol :)
That's probably why she gets away with it:rolleyes:
I don't spoil her and she gets reprimanded (all the time haha) but its so hard to take anything she does seriously with that face.
And the fact that I think her growly face is probably the most hysterical thing ever.
I'm really not sure how she got like this either because she was a lovely puppy and I worked so hard on socializing her :foxes15: She used to love people and dogs and adventure and now she'd really prefer not to go out and rather curl up in bed under the covers or terrorize her "brothers" at home. As long as she's still having (her own kind) of fun...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts