Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been awhile since I have posted but I wanted to share this picture of me at 6 months pregnant while baby stands at my side!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Teresa you look sooooo cute!! I just love pregnant girls, they have a glow about them and you definitely have it!!! So how far along are you? How is the baby doing? And how is Baby???? :wave:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 31 weeks now Thursday Ill be 8 months The baby is doing great as of now she is 3lbs and 9ozs I was worried she was going to be to big because I have diabites but she is going to be a good size not to big. She is still breeched which I am scared about. Wensday I just had an ultrasound done and you could see she has a chubby face and we got to see her nose and lips.

Baby is doing great she is getting use to all the changes in the house and we have been getting her use to the smells of a baby. She has been around kids since I have had her so I dont think there will be any problems she loves kids but she has her times where she just wants to be left alone she has never bit a kid but she has growled at them when they get to pokey or to ruff with her but she has not snapped or showed her teeth she quicky gets away.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a picture of my ultrasound The top picture is a outlinging of her face you can see her chubby cheeks the bottem picture is a side angle of her nose and lips.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kari said:
A little girl, how exciting!! :D Do you have a name picked out yet?

We've really missed you!!! :(
I have so missed everyone I got so use to talking to on here about our furbabies everyday! I have been having a ruff time latly but things are starting to get better and I feel alot better now!

Yes I have a name picked out Her name will be:
Patricia Leighann
And somtimes God can give you a Surprise so just in case I have picked out a boys name as well which is:
Noah Roy

I wish I had a way of showing all the cloths we have bought SO MANY PINK!!..LOL

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Teresa, picking out the boys name was a great idea!!! I was told I was having a boy but I told everyone to buy unisex outfits, I had a feeling she was a girl. :wink: And she was. :wink: I love the names you chose. :wink:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
That is sooo exciting!! Congrats!! :D

You must post pictures of your little girl (or suprise boy :lol: ) after you give birth. I love babies almost as much as Chi's!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Congrats!
Don't worry about the baby being breach just yet, they can flip in a matter of minutes.
I used to think my middle son was doing jumping jacks he fliped around so much LOL

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awwwwww heya! glad to see you around and those are fab piccies- you have such a motherly glow!!! Gald you kept the babies name patricia too- its my middle name so i love it!!! :wink: :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts