Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I haven't posted pics in a loong time.so I thought I would :).

Boss getting loves from mommy

He had to sit in the stroller at the park cause there were no dogs allowed in the playground..he didn't like it lol

My new fave pic of him!

And here is my new addition. She's a chihuahua/pug mix, 9wks, & 4lb. She's gonna be a tank! lol

Priscilla

She is slowly but surely growing on Boss. He likes her a lot better when they're outside.

Playing with her best friend (that's what he calls her) lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They're both so adorable, Kristin! Nice to see you posting again. :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Thanks girls :)

I don't know how much fun they have together. Boss still doesn't love her. I think he'll come around though. He was the same way with our cat and now they tolerate each other just fine.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute pics Kristin! I love the new puppy. Boss is adorable as always. He has the funniest and cutest expressions. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Boss is as cute and handsome as ever. Lina misses bossing him around although Lina has Bella to boss around now :rolleyes:.

Priscilla is adorable - what a cute face! She is the little sister that Boss didn't know he wanted.

Lina sends hugs and kisses to you, your family, and her little brother Boss. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
LOL! How true. Poor Boss is so small compared to Prissy when she is full grown - what a "little" sister. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awww too cute! My mom would looove ure little girl! Boss is adorabe! I always wanted a blonde chi before I fell in love with Tito!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts