Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry everybody, I havent been on. But I do check in time to time and look over threads. But a couple weeks ago we found out that I'm pregnant and I have had the worst all day morning sickness. But Im starting slowly but surely get over it. But since Im feeling better today I thought I would share pix of my munchkins, Tiger Lillys are 8wks and Mistys pups are 7wks tomorrow.

Bubbles Aka CJay

Blossom Aka Lilly

ButterCup

Bunny Aka Kitty

Honda

Harley

Yamaha

Ducati

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh for cute. Harley and Bubbles are my favs. If you need help watching them while you're sick, I'm sure I could do that for you. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Awww, they are all adorable. I just love Harley though, and Bunnies color is amazing.

Congrats on your pregnancy. I am prego as well. LOL.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everbodie for the great comments! Im so in love with these puppies, I can already tell im Pregnant because i look at them at start crying because they will have to go to there new homes soon. But We are keeping 2, hubby picked bubbles and i picked buttercup.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
aww they have grown so much and each developed a lovely face with personality! I would have to keep them all lol,

Concrats on your bump :) xxx

I

·
0 Posts
i'll take honda and kitty please!! LOL

THeyre all beuatifull.

Congratulations to you too,my SIL got terrible morning, afternoon, evening and nightime sickness, she tried arrowroot, ginger etc and the only thing that helpes was sparkling spring water, I think tesco thought she had shares in it she bought that much of it.

Hope the pregnancy all goes well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts