Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wrote in chi-health questions and gave an intro to Westley there, but thought i'd show some pics of my little man, and of course sophie lynne too!
It's hard to get pics of westley... lol i got a lot of before and afters of him.

When I saw Westley at the kill shelter...

-first night home-
-

And westley now...

sophie girl LOVES the sun...

but westley only likes his butt warm lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank you for having the heart and courage to give you little guy an opportunity for a happy life.. he looks nothing like the timid, starving little boy you rescued.. They are both beautiful chibabies who are so fortunate to have you for their mom..
With additional time they may work thru their disagreements.. it sounds as if they have made tons of progress in this area already. With a pack the size of ours, there will always be some issues they will need to work out.. We generally let them settle these things on their own..but do use "timeout" behind a babygate from the rest of the gang if need be. Believe it or not, my boys usually just "bluff" each other by being "mouthy" to one another...lol, it is the girls who tend to want to be really "bossy!"

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So happy you rescued the little baby! What a great thing you did! He looks great!! I bet he's amazing! Both of your furbabies are so cute.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi my goodness wesley had his life saved he looks like a differant dog now congrats on being a good person both your chihs are beautiful suntanners

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
he looks soo much better u did sure an amazing job!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
hahaha the butt picture made me laugh then my hubby called me a dork Lol But I just love what you did For Westley you are amazing :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thank god you came into his life, the look on his little face in that shelter is heartbreaking,
and look at him now, a really happy much loved little dog,
Good on you for rescuing him.xx

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys! That means a lot to me! Westley is such a wonderful dog, and I'm glad I found him! Him and Sophie mean the world to me :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So glad you rescued him He looks so much better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts