Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am insanely busy with uni and my photography work, I don't really have time to pop in on the chi forums anymore, but I thought I would come in and say hi! I miss you lot and think about you all often!

I had time to have a quick browse around and pop into the threads of people who I remember, and ALL your chi babies are sweet and lovely and gorgeous. I must say though, Zero, you have always had my heart! and Ella-Leena omg! i am in LOVE!

Hope you are all well and happy :) Say 'hi' and let me know whats new if you like!

hugs

Peta and Ruby

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hello Peta, Oh how I have missed you and beautiful Ruby. I must say Ruby is one Gorgeous Chihuahua. What lovely words you said so thank you very much, I know you can just imagain the pups from Zero & Ella OMG.

As you have probably seen I have a new addition to my family Kasper Boo and he is a handful but I love him so much.

Nice to hear from you again and dont forget to keep on popping on and post the odd photo.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww! I've missed you too!

Kaspar is such a cutie! adorable!

OMG! you can not be serious?! Are ella and zero really going to have pups?! that's so exciting! i can't wait to see how that all turns out :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Well fingers crossed and all that but yes, thats what we are planning.
We are going to meet in June so I really cant wait.:D

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Hello there, I must have joined after you quit posting, but I am glad to meet you. Your Ruby is quite a beautiful little lady too! The pictures are wonderful. I'm so glad you stopped in posted.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
WOW! Ruby is sooooooo gorgeous! She's a knockout! All those pics are like glamour shots!! That's so awesome that she has her own book! What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I have always loved seeing pictures of Ruby. She is so lovely. And you always do such a good job of showing her off through your photography! I hope all is going well and I am glad to hear you are taking off with your photography you are truly gifted!

All our love from Vanessa and Hershey!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
those are some of the nicest pictures you've ever posted :) i really miss seeing them.

ruby is just as gorgeous as ever :love5:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Peta *HUGS* its been ages great to see the gorgeous miss Ruby again :) Little Zero says thank you :) awww and you know how much I love your girl she's so beautiful. ooo Julie told you about Zero and Ella :D We shall keep you informed I'm sure.

Hugs from me and Licks from Stitch and Zero

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hi Peta,

I always love seeing Ruby--she is just so lovely and photos are exquisite. Please keep dropping in often and let us see more of Ruby. Best to you both.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts