Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy to be back!!! and so is Felony! I finally got some new pics, and have been able to see all the new pics of everyones gorgeous babies!!

The choc. lab playing with Felony is one of my other dogs her name is daizie, but I call her big mama because she acts likes she Felony's mom! its really cute. But with out further delay here are the pics!

p.s. don't mind the date my camera died and needed new battereies and I forgot to reset the date/time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much!!
I just got a job recently at a brand new PETCO! thats opening this Sunday, You wouldn't believe how spoiled Felony is getting because of this! But anyway me and a few others had to help build, stock, and everyhthing in between and this result in working a 21 hr day along with a few 13 hr days and right now were mostly down to just 10 hrs :roll:
But if feels so good to finally be back and laugh at all the chi antics I've missed.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
they look so precious playing together. i am so happy to see her playing and not in a crate :D i can imagine if i'm excited about it, how YOU must be!

hope you can manage to get some rest soon, i know how it is to work too hard!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hey Felony's mom. Where in the Detroit area are you? I'm in Clinton Township. Where is the new Petco opening???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts