Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after bumping into lots of painfull walls while trying to find a second baby, ive decided to ask you guys if you all know of anything available. im willing to but would rather not ship/fly the puppy, would be willing to drive for the right baby boy but closer the better due to current gas prices and the fact that i shouldnt drive long distances for medical reasons.

anyone know of any breeders in ct, ny, nj, poss even mass and PA. that has long haired chis pups.
im specific im looking for a smaller akc long coated male. (no colour preference)
if ANYONE knows of or has a baby that fits that description...

under 650 please...i am still a college student afterall...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Send an email off to the breeder referral person for the Chihuahua Club of America Josephine Demanna at [email protected]. Tell her what your looking for and where your willing to travel to. In a couple days she should respond with a list of contact numbers for you to try. If the breeders on the list dont have anything make sure to ask them for referrals they may have to other breeders. :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i am still trying to find info on that lady.. it is bugging me.. but we got scoot from her for exactly 650.. so i think you could get a good deal..

·
Registered
86 Posts
You might also try puppyfind and type in the state should come up with some there.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive looked into rescue, and theres nothing available in the area...adult or puppy...
but im also extreemly specific in what i want and i doubt ill be able to find a papered long coated pup under 5lbs and under 16weeks in a shelter.
but yes those were the first places i looked, but its just not for this one (ive rescued before, i also used to do foster and such so im not oppoesed to rescue...i just want that perfect pup for me...
and in good news it looks like i might have it...

the breeder i got my girl from just had a litter, so were gonna see if one of the 3 males is a long haired...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I guess there aren't many long haired chis out there in the rescue world. Or in the regular world for that matter. I hadn't really seen that many until I went to the Chihuahua races in NYC. I just think they are the cutest things in the world. Makes me want to get one when I'm ready for another dog!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts