Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so today has been a horrible day at work. I bawled my eyes out in the bathroom for 10 minutes for no reason. Now, it's snowing which is one of my least favorite things.

The only thing getting me through today is my lil warm puppy waiting for me at home. She is my light at the end of the tunnel sort to speak.

I just keep looking at this pic to get me through. Lol. I'm pathetic! But boy do i love my dog.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I'm sorry your having a bad day. Hopefully it won't be long before Maisy's mom comes home!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
You are not the only one I printed photos off of my girls and stuck them all over my wall at work as I miss them so much when I'm at work. They are always there for you when you need them. That is a really cute picture. And I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxxx

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
:( sorry you were sad today. Hope you feel better.
Your baby is very cute! Our pets have healing powers, don't they?! :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I thought I was the only person who secretly longed for her doggy while away. I think about her all day and can't wait to get home. Tomorrow I have to work 8-7, which is rare. Tomorrow is gonna be such a long day. I'll get to see her for about 20 mins at lunch, but I hate to leave her so long. Makes me wanna quit my job. 6 more months and then I'm able to quit and be a full time chi mom.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Thank goodness we have the furkids to come home to! I cant have pictures at work but I am a saddo too.:D When Im away from them and stressed I repeat their names to myself like a little mantra or prayer!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I am the same way at work, I miss my Timmy so much, so I come onto here and it always makes me feel better and makes the time go much faster till I am reunited with my little snuggle boy. And I also chihuahua window shop...I would love to get Timmy a friend, so he is not alone while I am at work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts