Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a Chihuahua that likes to pose and be the centre of attention? I do ~ Miss Rosie. Poor Jago often doesn't get a look in when the camera appears!

Barbara x

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That is so funny! I don't have that problem. Harley doesn't really like having his picture taken, he usually turns his head or runs away. Simon poses so nicely for the camera. He loves having his picture taken.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's because she is a PRINCESS and he is just a lowly DOG. HA HA. Didn't you know that mom?! LOL! I think they are both darling, but I love Rosie's attitude. :)

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well just look at her. She belongs in every picture. She is so beautiful. Is she a cream or blonde? What's the appropriate term? I love her.

Thank you everyone, yes, she is a Princess and very special, I am so lucky :)

Robin, I think she is a cream sable, but she is quite golden, but not a red like my late Honey.

Barbara x

·
Registered
28 Posts
awwww she IS a princess!! my Kotton would get so jealous if she saw me looking at other chis...good thing she is asleep for nap #2 today...and yes Kotton LOVES the camera...she is convinced she will one day be discovered

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
hehe cute.

Well Chico is the model in the family. When he sees the camera he poses for it. But god knows if I'm taking pics of Whiskey he of course he tray to be in front of the camera.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
They are both adorable, and Miss Rosie is gorgeous. She is a supermodel.

Unfortunately, both Bella and Lina do not like to pose for photos. When they see me coming with the camera, they run away (LOL).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts