girls, Izzy is so small compared to Honey
Izzy is 11 weeks in this pic, she has been
home for 3 weeks now and we couldnt
imagine life with out her :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww so sweet! They look so adorable together! So glad she is fitting in so well so quickly :)
thanks!
After that 1st week or so of her brutally screaming in her pen etc, she is now perfect! She is amazing and we love her to bits.

·
Registered
47 Posts
they are both so beautiful! <3 I love the comparison pictures. Take as many as you can while the littleness of Izzy lasts. They grow up too quick! <3 Congrats on your new chi-baby!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are both so beautiful! <3 I love the comparison pictures. Take as many as you can while the littleness of Izzy lasts. They grow up too quick! <3 Congrats on your new chi-baby!
I actually had not thought about taking a comparison pic until I seen them laying together like this!
i will be taking many more over the next few months, I agree they grow way to fast.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi love the girls showing off together what color is izzy she is very unique the color is beautiful how much does she weigh thanks

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
omg, they are just too cute for words! :) ( and i love how the colors of there dresses match )
Thanks Elaine :)

Aww, what a cute couple they make. :lol: I'm so glad she's settled in so well...that is great!
hi love the girls showing off together what color is izzy she is very unique the color is beautiful how much does she weigh thanks
Well I posted asking about her color a while back and everyone had mixed opinions
I think I will say ...maybe... White & fawn with a choc face, her nose is choc,
and so is under her chin (much darker under her chin)
She was weighed last week at 11 weeks she was 1.06KG 1060Grams.
I will be weighing her again tomorrow she will turn 12 weeks tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
SUPER sweet they are!!

Okay-if my online converter is right, your little one weighs close to 2.5 lbs.

Let's see if this works in the reverse:
Hope weighs 2.8lbs. or 1.27kgs.
Ruby weighs 2.3lbs. or 1.04kgs.

She and Ruby are close to the same size. She would look tiny next to Honey also!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SUPER sweet they are!!

Okay-if my online converter is right, your little one weighs close to 2.5 lbs.

Let's see if this works in the reverse:
Hope weighs 2.8lbs. or 1.27kgs.
Ruby weighs 2.3lbs. or 1.04kgs.

She and Ruby are close to the same size. She would look tiny next to Honey also!!
Yes that sounds about right, I have not weighed izzy like I was suppose to yesterday
But she gets her shots tomorrow so I weigh her again tomorrow
I just love her little self! That dress is adorable and her face is just so beautiful! Honey is such a cute and adorable big sister!!!
Nawww thanks :)
Such cute pictures! There really is nothing like a chihuahua puppy to make an otherwise small dog look massive!
I totally agree and honey is over weight so izzy looks even smaller again next to Miss Fatty :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What great pictures! I love that first one, it looks like they're holding hands! :love4:
Thanks!
I agree that pic is super cute and the best one so far I have of them together :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts