Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG... sooo cute - I can't afford another but it's soooo tempting. Here's the ad in our paper (they cost $850CDN):

Beautiful chihuahua babies 3 fawn females and 1 fawn male with brown spots. All are charting 5 to 6 pounds as adults. Mom on site and pictures of dad available. Puppies come with several dewormings first shots and vet check and all dewclaws removed. Also included is a puppy starter kit, health guarantee and registration papers. Raised in a loving home environment and are well socialized. Taking deposit to hold until ready in 3 weeks March 28. Serious only please.
And the foto:

Awwww, babies!!! My hubby would kill me!!! The prices for Chi's here in Canada have gone up soooo much since I got Piña not even a year ago!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Where in Canada? I'm assuming because you put it in Canadian dollars.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Don't say near Vancouver PUHLEASE or I'll be too tempted... I paid $650CDN for Lucy, but they seem to go for twice that here, usually.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
canadiandawn said:
Where in Canada? I'm assuming because you put it in Canadian dollars.
Yes, Canada - they are in Acton, ON - a stone's throw from Toronto.....

The prices have really gone up. These pups are $250 more than what I paid for Piña and that wasn't even a year ago!! I wonder if the prices for these lil guys will ever level off...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts