Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oh my gosh my heart just broke when I saw him...I hope he finds the perfect home...how the heck do people DO things like this? What is WRONG with them? They should track down those owners that left him and charge them with animal cruelty...I want to just snatch this little boy up and hold him close and get some weight back onhim!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my gosh my heart just broke when I saw him...I hope he finds the perfect home...how the heck do people DO things like this? What is WRONG with them? They should track down those owners that left him and charge them with animal cruelty...I want to just snatch this little boy up and hold him close and get some weight back onhim!
That is exactly how I felt. Something so fragile and tiny left to fend for himself. They want him to go to someone that doesnt have that many as he deserves a lap of his own, how sweet. I hope he finds that special home that will adore him forever.

This is the first time in awhile I have looked at a rescue site and I new I was in for some tears :-(

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Awww. Poor baby. I would love to take him and fatten him up, but they wouldn't like the fact I have so many dogs. I sure hope he gets a good home soon.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've been looking at rescues for weeks now and it still absolutely floors me everytime I read a new story. How hard is it to drop them off at a shelter?! People pay tons of money for these little dogs and how can you just dump something that defenseless? I feel guilty even getting mad at my bird for screaming, I couldn't dream of ever just leaving my animals. I can't wait to get my new chi out of her foster home and start her new happier life. I have a hard time not wanting to save them all :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts