Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is she precious???? She is an older AKC pup in my state. She is 34 weeks. She reminds me so much of Ruby. Her name is Wilma (kinda goes with Hope and Ruby, no??) I had to share!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did call. And email. I wanted more info. Perhaps I can help "a friend"...haha! My birthday is next weekend and my hubby is nice...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww she's very sweet and she certainly looks petite in the pics! Tiny! She's darling. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is a girlfriend for Brody!! haha!
Awwww they would look so cute together!! I'm afraid he's spoiled though and used to being an only child and probably wouldn't share his toys and beds very well! LOL! :coolwink:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is a Tri. She is black, tan and white. She is very small. Smaller than my girls. Born 1/22. Breeder is coming to the KC area next weekend to take nieces to a Taylor Swift concert. Staying with her aunt in the town next to ours. Could bring Wilma with her...oh, dear.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
She is a Tri. She is black, tan and white. She is very small. Smaller than my girls. Born 1/22. Breeder is coming to the KC area next weekend to take nieces to a Taylor Swift concert. Staying with her aunt in the town next to ours. Could bring Wilma with her...oh, dear.
Sounds like it is meant to be ;)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ohhhh Karen!!! She is darling & would totally compliment your girls perfectly. Hmmm, sounds to me like things seem to be "working out" a bit TOO WELL to turn away. ;) Good luck with whatever you decide--but I just gotta say "eeeeeee!!!!"! :lol:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is going to weigh her and send updated pics tomorrow. Those pics are about 6 weeks old. She may be too small for us. She seems the size of sweet little Lacey (at least from the last weigh in). She had issues with hypoglycemia but has not for 4 months. That is why she was keeping her. Her little face is TOOOO much!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts