Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have a small pond in our yard ???where we wanted to put koi- fish
but we decided it was too small and shallow to put them in (for overwintering etc )

but look at those frogs (toads?) i think we have at least 10 of those springers :D

they make a lot of noise at night ...and they make my dogs crazy ,when they see one jump :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Cool! I love frogs! You should get a shot of your dogs looking at one when it's jumping! I bet they'd look inquisitive! Your camera is working awesome!!!! It takes great pics! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: I LOVE frogs! I would love to have a pond and be able to hear them! That would be a sweet noise to my ears! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I like frogs... Amanda loves them.. she is making her room at her dads frogs... I just got 2 pieces of material that is frogs for her to make a couple pillows for her room..

·
Registered
936 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
who invited them anyway lol! i don't think i'd mind them around, they eat bugs and to me that's a good thing!!!
I hate anything slimy ie. frogs, fish, snakes...but thats a good point. I guess I would rather have frogs around then mosquitos and spiders.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
those are so cool! when i was a little kid, my grandfather used to take me fishing in his canoe (sp?) and i had a net i used to catch tadpoles. i'd catch maybe 5 or 6 and keep them in a big bucket with water in it...then after a few days (just enough time for me to play with them) we'd bring them back to the lake and set them free. its amazing all the slimy stuff i used to touch when i was little...if i saw a tadpole now i'd probably get grossed out, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts