Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I so pretty in my new dress! Mama told me to be still and look pretty but that is hard for a sassy girl like me!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Oh, Taz !!! you are such a pretty girl and the little lily dress i sent for you looks like a perfect fit and looks beautiful on you. Tell your mom thank you for letting me see how adorable you look in it. xoxo

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, Elaine! It was so sweet of you to send it and it is so cute on her! Isn't it funny that she and Latte wear the same size? They look so different.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, you are very welcome. i'm happy you like it :). yes, it is funny they wear the same size ... i think they both have the same chest size and are around the same weight. but they are both shaped very different and both are very pretty girls :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww, thank you! Taz is pretty to me because I love her but Latte is much more to standard and I have coveted her since you got her. She has such a pretty little cobby shape. You can tell she has much better breeding than Taz does. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Taz is one of my favorites !!! remember that thread on which 3 would you steal. i would steal Taz cause i love her too :). she looks perfect to me. i especially love her brindle color. i've always loved brindle from before i discovered i loved chihuahuas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts